411 on Massagesolutions Cleveland

colonexstacy

• 4 months later...

I met him and I would never repeat. Awful experience. Just awful. I may someday right now I don't even want to think about it. There is no sensual components to this. He does not take his clothes off. There is no release he will not let you do it to yourself all because it takes place within a salon at a salon loft location from the east side of Cleveland. He cuts hair part of the day and does what he calls sensual massage the rest of the day. I don't think the guy has a brain because he told me not to make a single sound because he didn't want people to hear on the other side of the room. After all the walls do not go up to the top of the ceiling. You can hear all the other girls with their clients as they get their pedicures manicures and waxing. While Christopher and you are in a room where there is total silence do you honestly think those women aren't wondering what's going on? Why is it the occasionally a man goes in to the loft where Christopher has rented space and let's say this particular client is going to get a haircut and during the client's haircut there is conversation. And the occasional snap snap from the scissors or the razors. Then suddenly the next client is in the room with Christopher and there is not one sound. And this goes back and forth depending on what Christopher is doing in that room whether he is cutting waxing trimming or rubbing. And because there is no sound you will learn nothing about him. You walk in it puts his hand over your mouth and forms you not to say a word because he doesn't want people to know what's going on and then you pay him when he is finished when believe me you have not finished and then you make your exit. Passing all the other booths with the  coiffed women looking at you. I guess they ended up saying more that I wanted to here because I really got revved up and started. I hated the experience. I told him he should not be using sensuous pictures of himself because it's entirely misleading so the damn fool has made them even more explicit such as a one he has currently of himself tied up. Jesus!