Spas in Sarasota/ St. Petersburg

Gr8massage

Can anyone recommend any Asian (or other ethnicities) spas/massage parlors in the Venice/Sarasota/Bradenton/St. Petersburg area? There are lots of massage parlors, but when I visit I haven’t found any with attractive, younger masseurs — they all have women. Rubmaps only searches for females so that hasn’t helped. 
I find it hard to believe that in an area with a few million people there aren’t spas/parlors that have guys proving similar services with optional extras. 

On 3/9/2023 at 6:59 AM, Gr8massage said:

Can anyone recommend any Asian (or other ethnicities) spas/massage parlors in the Venice/Sarasota/Bradenton/St. Petersburg area? There are lots of massage parlors, but when I visit I haven’t found any with attractive, younger masseurs — they all have women. Rubmaps only searches for females so that hasn’t helped. 
I find it hard to believe that in an area with a few million people there aren’t spas/parlors that have guys proving similar services with optional extras. 

I HIGHLY recommend this SPA in Sarasota downtown:

www.spaalonso.com

EXCELLENT massage by the owner, excellent facials by his business partner (a lady). I never tried the other masseur, but Will is fantastic.

7 hours ago, Italiano said:

www.spaalonso.com

EXCELLENT massage by the owner, excellent facials by his business partner (a lady). I never tried the other masseur, but Will is fantastic.

According to his website, Will has training in such specialties as Bamboo Fusion massage, Raindrop technique massage, and Active Isolated Stretching.

Sounds very intriguing!