Nyc masseur for someone recovering from surgery

brad7878

I’m all bandaged up on my entire leg and was looking for a healing massage to de stress while I recover. I was looking for a gay provider who wouldn’t be scared off by my bandages or who is comfortable dealing with someone a bit physically disabled. Anyone who has any leads for similar stores feel free to reply here or PM me. I usually go to Asian men’s spas and they are friendly there but perhaps not the cleanest place for me to be right now. Thanks for any advice!

20 minutes ago, brad7878 said:

I’m all bandaged up on my entire leg and was looking for a healing massage to de stress while I recover. I was looking for a gay provider who wouldn’t be scared off by my bandages or who is comfortable dealing with someone a bit physically disabled. Anyone who has any leads for similar stores feel free to reply here or PM me. I usually go to Asian men’s spas and they are friendly there but perhaps not the cleanest place for me to be right now. Thanks for any advice!

As much as I can understand why you are feeling the need for a nice de-streesing session, is a massage a wise choice while you are still bandaged?  I know that most good masseurs will ask at the beginning of a session if there are any issues that they should be aware of.  The bandaged leg may scare them off especially if they've never met you before.  I can understand a masseur who is familiar with you may be able to work around it.  Are you able to travel to a private masseur's place in your condition?  You should have a conversation with the masseur prior to meeting and explain your current  limitations and what you would like from a massage despite your condition.  Wishing you a speedy recovery!  

11 minutes ago, brad7878 said:

I guess I’m looking for someone to come to my home or live very close by. Someone who could give a great head/face massage and upper body using oils that aren’t too greasy. 

Where do you live? If it’s in the West Village, I’ll recommend someone.

1 hour ago, brad7878 said:

Someone who could give a great head/face massage and upper body using oils that aren’t too greasy. 

With the bandaged leg and any pain you might still have, can you lie on your stomach or back on a massage table? Do you want your other leg massaged?

If "no," you can always ask for a good chair massage. Or you can sit on the side of a bed.