Asian spas with older/mature masseurs

Roose71

19 minutes ago, Aa11aa said:

Andy at W Men Spa if he still works 

Joe and/or Leo at New Paradise Mens

Frank at Shangrila

I can confirm that Andy is still in good shape and sexy at W Man Spa.  You will be massaged in his private room in the upstairs lair.  I was there last week to meet my masseur who rents out the special room.  W Man Spa is clean and well run by Andy.

24 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I can confirm that Andy is still in good shape and sexy at W Man Spa.  You will be massaged in his private room in the upstairs lair.  I was there last week to meet my masseur who rents out the special room.  W Man Spa is clean and well run by Andy.

Timely… I just commented on W Men, Andy (the owner) and “Owen” (previously Andy) in this thread.

On 2/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, 13thstguy said:

Check out Phil at Batman spa on 14th. Decent massage (not the best) and a fun experience. 

OK so I've checked out the new Batman Spa.   I had a massage by the manager, Tony who looks just as his picture.  It was a good massage and I felt pampered with several hot towels used for the neck and back towards the end of the hour.  Tony stayed fully dressed throughout the massage.  When I expressed that I like some mutual interaction with the masseur, he told me to come back on a Thursday or Friday when "Phil" is here and he will be open to that interaction.  Batman Spa is a nice sized place.  There's like 5 stations for mani and another 5 for pedi with the massage rooms in the back.  Completely private, comfortable sized rooms.  More than one bathroom in the place and the one near the massage rooms has a nice shower stall inside of it.  The spa is clean, tiled floors, modern.  They are wiling to rent out their massage rooms to an outside masseur to meet with their client.  The place has potential.  We need to give them business.

I just had a 90 min massage with Phil at Batman (terrible name for a spa). For some reason he looked familiar so maybe he has worked elsewhere in the city . Phil is over 40 bold in very good shape but not really muscular . Shaved torso (and he is Chinese !). Nice guy very good energy and the massage was what I expected . A combination of deep controlled slow strokes and sensual elements . But the attention was always on the massage quality itself . That’s what I like about older mature masseurs . They know that they have to give a good massage. There was MT and HE. He claims that he doesn’t speak any English so communication is very limited . I will go back and see if he becomes more “forward” next time . I did tip him over 100% and he was appreciative. No attitude from beginning to end . If anyone wants any more info pm me. I only answer members that have been on the forum for a least a year and have been interacting regularly with others . So don’t be offended if I don’t answer your messages .

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

• 5 months later...
On 2/23/2023 at 5:05 PM, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I just had a 90 min massage with Phil at Batman (terrible name for a spa). For some reason he looked familiar so maybe he has worked elsewhere in the city . Phil is over 40 bold in very good shape but not really muscular . Shaved torso (and he is Chinese !). Nice guy very good energy and the massage was what I expected . A combination of deep controlled slow strokes and sensual elements . But the attention was always on the massage quality itself . That’s what I like about older mature masseurs . They know that they have to give a good massage. There was MT and HE. He claims that he doesn’t speak any English so communication is very limited . I will go back and see if he becomes more “forward” next time . I did tip him over 100% and he was appreciative. No attitude from beginning to end . If anyone wants any more info pm me. I only answer members that have been on the forum for a least a year and have been interacting regularly with others . So don’t be offended if I don’t answer your messages .

Just reached out to Batman and was told Phil no longer works there. Any ideas where he went?