Dish on Nick_lowK Chicago

colonexstacy

looks divine...no reviews...wanted 250 so here is what I will do for everyone...each of you send me a stimulus payment in any denomination between 50 and 100 and I will check him out for you (certainly not for any of my own interests as I am simply attempting goodwill to scout for you all) and report with due diligence the outcome of our encounter. fair? lol

seriously someone anything on this guy

https://rentmasseur.com/Nick_lowK/

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Here he is on RenMen...

https://rent.men/Treyfitness

Is he even in Chicago?  His ad says Washington Jan 29- Mar 1.

aint that something.....damn fool he is..... I reached out to him because I've seen people like idiots like him before. And I said are you in Chicago and he said yes and I said are you aware that your ad has you in Washington DC until March 1st and he was responded to me with one word and that word was WHAT said with a  very dry monotone like he could have care less. The last text message I sent him said if you run into Nancy Pelosi tell her I thought she did a good job and he responded back with one word and that word was HUH? 

So I think I'm going to pass. Lol

• 1 year later...

Asking a member if they could find out if Provider has any official massage training. Provider replied to me the he offers “professional” massages services…however, the RMass pics suggest experience at the Deli counter. 🙏

I hired him the other day nice handsome guy smaller in person than his profile states he’s about 5’9 or 5’10, lean fit body and nice D, although I don’t think the D he shows in his profile is the one that showed up to my place but nevertheless it was nice good size.. massage was decent I’d give it a 7 out of 10.  He’s only in NYC a short time I believe a week he told me.