411 on Tommydurden in San Diego

7829V

I was wondering when someone was going to post about this provider.  I have a strong suspicion that this is an alternative profile ad for one of my favorite masseurs – Van:  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41140/

Based on his photos (eyes mostly), physique and price point.  🙂

Oh and his phone’s Utah area code too… 🙂 

Edited by SoCalBoySD

14 hours ago, SoCalBoySD said:

I was wondering when someone was going to post about this provider.  I have a strong suspicion that this is an alternative profile ad for one of my favorite masseurs – Van:  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/41140/

Based on his photos (eyes mostly), physique and price point.  🙂

Oh and his phone’s Utah area code too… 🙂 

If so, the missing hair in his right eyebrow grew back.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a bit absurd to have the same person with two profiles who have wildly different pics. I had a massage or three from Van awhile back and decided at some point that they were just ok, so I explored elsewhere. I think that’s where I found Junior, who Id consider to be the overall best in San Diego. 

11 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

It’s a bit absurd to have the same person with two profiles who have wildly different pics. I had a massage or three from Van awhile back and decided at some point that they were just ok, so I explored elsewhere. I think that’s where I found Junior, who Id consider to be the overall best in San Diego. 

is this Junior on rentmasseur or masseurfinder?

• 6 months later...

Literally just had a massage from Tommy (Van) two days ago… 

transparently, I was a little hesitant when he sent me his pricing (I’m not a fan of add on lists); but because he stated in his ad to be licensed I decided to go for it.

I am absolutely thrilled with my experience.
1- he looks as good as or better than his pics. I found his personality charming, calm and sweet; he was very attentive during the massage and checked in throughout to see how I was feeling and to make sure that the pressure was what I needed/wanted.

2- The massage room set up is simple, clean and calming

3- the massage was one of the best I have ever received (and better than some high end spas). He used a mix of deep tissue and Swedish with a strong hand. I passed out at least twice during the massage. He was able to release the tension in my upper back and legs without it being painful.

4- parking was super easy and his place is in a safe location

overall, def recommend the experience. If you’d like more info feel free to DM me