411 on Tylersmassagee?

Benshugo

Anyone have any info on him? I think he's changed profiles and moved around over the years but can't find any topics on him. I know he used to be on MF and RM but seems he's in Philly now just on RM. I know he works on a bed and I don't think he has any professional training, and his rates seem super low. Has anyone had any experience with him recently or otherwise? Please post or DM, thank you!

https://rentmasseur.com/tylersmassagee

Edited by Benshugo

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

The posted rate is usually for the "therapeutic" service. If you want something more, be prepared for (much?) higher rates.

That's what I suspect, but haven't gotten far enough in any convo with him yet to figure out what his rates are. I suspect a truly therapeutic massage from him on a bed would be less than stellar though.

2 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

He’s been around & using those pics for several years now. I am curious as do how he looks & performs now. 

He's definitely been adding some newer pics, or at least different ones, I suspect he looks like his pics, but if I ever meet him in person I'll report back here.

7 minutes ago, Benshugo said:

That's what I suspect, but haven't gotten far enough in any convo with him yet to figure out what his rates are. 

It's perfectly legitimate to ask him what his rates are for both sensual and erotic massage. Unless he's a scammer or upseller, he'll be happy to provide details,  

On 12/12/2022 at 3:11 PM, Benshugo said:

Anyone have any info on him? I think he's changed profiles and moved around over the years but can't find any topics on him. I know he used to be on MF and RM but seems he's in Philly now just on RM. I know he works on a bed and I don't think he has any professional training, and his rates seem super low. Has anyone had any experience with him recently or otherwise? Please post or DM, thank you!

https://rentmasseur.com/tylersmassagee

This guy is still around I see.  He’s been talked about in 100 different thread’s because he’s changed his username over and over and he’s been using the same pics for at least 4yrs.  He’s bounced city to city so good luck trying to meet him. I met him once before and it ok but he cancelled on me at the last minute before our second meeting. He’s mainly looking for a sugar daddy so if that’s what you’re trying to be have at it. 

• 10 months later...

So I just met him.

Pros: he looks just like his pics do not sure about them being old. Even his weight is accurate. 

Massage: C+ The main thing I liked is he massaged my feet which is rare. The rest was mediocre skill set. 

Other: B this seems to be what he really should be doing. More of a rent men ad than massage. 

Price was very competitive, cheaper than the comps in the area. 

Overall I would go back for fun but not a massage