411 (any clue at all) on DracoisHere

Brady

Of all the handles/names one of these south of the borders men could use this one came up with DracoisHere. I have checked the spelling one hundred times to make sure I entered correctly (without influence from the pre holiday vodka) in the search bar (another bar, oh well). Anything from anyone on this guy. He is in Cincinnati currently, the queen city. 

https://rentmasseur.com/DracoisHere/reviews/

1 hour ago, Brady said:

Of all the handles/names one of these south of the borders men could use this one came up with DracoisHere. I have checked the spelling one hundred times to make sure I entered correctly (without influence from the pre holiday vodka) in the search bar (another bar, oh well). Anything from anyone on this guy. He is in Cincinnati currently, the queen city. 

https://rentmasseur.com/DracoisHere/reviews/

If you recognize the fictional name hidden in his handle, it's easy to see that it's correct!

DRACO [Malfoy] is one of the villains in the Harry Potter book series. 

".... I offer and provide the best deep tissue massage with a final of a lot that has Fun ....I offer a high-quality mobile massage treatment ....I can ...contact your muscles directly ...Tall (5'9"), and latin hot boy with a beutifull curly hair and perfect smile, that will drive you crazy..."  He is eager to display ample assets front and back in his private pics...

Terrible tats, IMHO

There are attributes he has that appear fine but oh my god there are other aspects of this man including those tatts that I would just rather spend my money on Pop-Tarts as they warm up in the burner and rise to The top popping into my mouth. Much more satisfying. 

• 1 year later...