Flirt4Free Russian Model Dillon

CJK

I hope this is the right place to post this....

Over the past couple years, I have become friendly with a Russian model on F4F named Dillon. When Russia invaded the Ukraine, he said everything was okay where he was and that F4F created a workaround where he could still get paid despite the sanctions. At this point, most of our communication was by email with his real name. The emails were just quick how-are-you kind of communications. He was pro-Russia at that point, and I did not push back or even discuss the invasion, but I could sense his shifting attitude. 

He has disappeared from SM. He has not been on F4F in over a month and has not responded to emails. I know, maybe he moved on to something else, but I cannot help but worry he has been conscripted (he has no military experience but is a healthy man in his early twenties) or escaped to Finland or somewhere else but is not using email to protect against detection

Does anyone have any insight or suggestions on how I might find out more information?

I regret I don't have good ideas to offer.  The situation is so bad and the internet connections are so shut down.  He may be in the military; in hiding in country; in hiding out of the country; or just living his ordinary life but laying low and staying out of contact.  What's happening in Ukraine is atrocious and what Putin is doing to his own people is a tragedy.  Hopefully he will resurface when this war is brought to an end.