411 on Italiandanishman - Chicago

djwhfxoxo

That really depends on what you're looking for and extras if any. 

For sure an incredible therapeutic massage and he doesn't use the massage gun on everybody, but he will use it if you complain of muscle issues that he can't get out using his hands etc.  

Super nice charming guy and knows how to give a great massage.  Real personality with a great smile and pecs. I've seen him multiple times and would repeat but not necessarily because of extras.  He has great energy in my opinion.

• 7 months later...

I haven't had a session with him, but I've ran into him at King Spa in the Chicago burbs. Really nice body. He was alone and kept to himself. Though I seem to find him in every area I went at the spa. I cannot say he's following me or maybe I'm the one following him lol. I frequent the spa after gym. But he didn't shy away from occasional eye contacts. He did walk away after someone else walks in. But we didn't have any kind of interaction. I'm not the type to start it, if any. Not unless I'm on the table lol. 

21 hours ago, MassageDrew said:

I haven't had a session with him, but I've ran into him at King Spa in the Chicago burbs. Really nice body. He was alone and kept to himself. Though I seem to find him in every area I went at the spa. I cannot say he's following me or maybe I'm the one following him lol. I frequent the spa after gym. But he didn't shy away from occasional eye contacts. He did walk away after someone else walks in. But we didn't have any kind of interaction. I'm not the type to start it, if any. Not unless I'm on the table lol. 

love that story. Had no idea he went there. I finally booked again recently and it was a great massage/fun time ; )

• 2 months later...

Had another incredible session with him last week.  This guy is amazing.  He's changed his work out routine and looks better than ever.  If you haven't seen him yet, seriously u should.  An amazing,  top notch massage,  with some really nice sensual elements. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 9:07 PM, Luvmsg said:

Had a session and wasn’t impressed with the technique. Seemed like he learned it at a music festival or something. He is definitely personality forward but not worth the time or the price if you want a decent to good massage or something that isn’t just a showcase of a body.

Music festival 🤣