Need info on a masseur...

hairymuscle50

13 hours ago, hairymuscle50 said:

I'll be in LA next week and I was wondering about seeing Antonio Monsoon? Does anyone have any info on him? I've heard he is good but want to know how good. Please DM me?

https://rentmasseur.com/AntonioMonsoon/reviews/
I went down the rabbit hole of reading his reviews. Most are submitted under one or two screen names (agentrubmerit seems to be the current favorite), and in his responses he’ll often call the person with the same screen name by a different first name. I think he’s bamboozled himself with his own fake reviews. 

Edited by db66

Thank you guys....I'll be checking others....recommendations for older, 50 plus masseurs, prefer hairy men who can massage well and extras at the end....It is already Saturday so have to find someone. The problem is that there are SO many in LA and want to spend my money wisely in getting what I want.....Lance Charger anyone or  Jake Mitchell or Carlos Bear? Any recommendations welcomed.....

4 hours ago, hairymuscle50 said:

Thank you guys....I'll be checking others....recommendations for older, 50 plus masseurs, prefer hairy men who can massage well and extras at the end....It is already Saturday so have to find someone. The problem is that there are SO many in LA and want to spend my money wisely in getting what I want.....Lance Charger anyone or  Jake Mitchell or Carlos Bear? Any recommendations welcomed.....

Maybe check out Parker Matson.  He's also a nice guy but out of LA proper.  Yeah, Lance.  I went to him once.  Wow, he was great.  Unfortunately, he has retired.  Quite young to retire IMO.  What a loss :(

Edited by kfury99