411 on www.relaxedmanchicago.com

Chads

Have you read the reviews?  Strikes me as a little weird: 

I love getting my butt licked and my GF will only do it when my butt is shaved. You do a great job and she thinks so too. After you shaved me, she licked me for an hour. I've never had a guy touch me but I keep coming back because you have great hands and my girlfriend says you do a great job.

I get better tips when I flash my groomed junk to drunk customers."

I couldn't get anyone to suck me with all of the hair on my shaft. After you took care of me, I get all the mouths that I want. And I look bigger in pictures so it's easier to find a quick hook-up

33 minutes ago, chgobrt said:

Have you read the reviews?  Strikes me as a little weird: 

I love getting my butt licked and my GF will only do it when my butt is shaved. You do a great job and she thinks so too. After you shaved me, she licked me for an hour. I've never had a guy touch me but I keep coming back because you have great hands and my girlfriend says you do a great job.

I get better tips when I flash my groomed junk to drunk customers."

I couldn't get anyone to suck me with all of the hair on my shaft. After you took care of me, I get all the mouths that I want. And I look bigger in pictures so it's easier to find a quick hook-up

Heck, those strike me as hilarious 😆.

No didn't see the reviews.  Amazing what people will put out there. 

Anyone have any experience with him. Having someone put a razor by your junk that you don’t know anything about can be a little intimidating.  Of course I can trim etc on my own. I would think having an experienced person trimming from a better angle would net better results. 

• 3 weeks later...