411 on Mike from Palm Springs visiting San Diego, Arizona, Dallas, etc.

7829V

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43626/

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mike brings to you a level of expertise rarely found with massage therapists. He is a Registered Nurse as well as a Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist with 35 years of holistic healthcare and wellness delivery. You will find Mike to be knowledgeable, professional, personable, and engaging as he discusses and administers a custom massage based on your body's needs using a combination of massage techniques, which may include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi, Reflexology, and Thai massage. Mike brings to the table positive energy and strives to empower others to reach their full potential in life.

10 minutes ago, 7829V said:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/43626/

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mike brings to you a level of expertise rarely found with massage therapists. He is a Registered Nurse as well as a Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist with 35 years of holistic healthcare and wellness delivery. You will find Mike to be knowledgeable, professional, personable, and engaging as he discusses and administers a custom massage based on your body's needs using a combination of massage techniques, which may include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Lomi Lomi, Reflexology, and Thai massage. Mike brings to the table positive energy and strives to empower others to reach their full potential in life.

Seems like a great guy, and I wouldn’t hold this against him, but I always find it a little weird when people write about themselves in the third person in their profiles.

I saw Mike 2-3 times when he lived in San Diego, but it has been around 3 years. I thought his massage was excellent. Although one could describe it as sensual, there was no HE and whatnot. He might have changed since I last saw him, but I would recommend him based on my experiences. 

• 1 year later...