Nick Rini / Roundhead Wellness NYC

JckBNimble

16 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Very nice find! I'm interested.  

I've reached out.  Called the spa and left a voice message.  Nice deep sexy voice on the recording.  Presuming it was Nick who text me back providing details about pricing, etc.  I expressed that I wanted to schedule with him and he provides his availability.  I tell him what I like in a massage simply mentioning the word 'sensuous' and nothing else.  He responds back that there is nothing sensuous about his massage.  He provides a good evaluation and healing massage.  That's it!  I respond that I may reach out anyway and he came back and thanked me.  I imagine he will drape you and certainly stay in his scrubs the whole time.  What a disappointment with such a handsome guy.  

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Occhiverdi said:

I had a massage by him few days ago. Great therapeutic strokes but nothing sensual and no HE. At least this was my experience. Price was very reasonable and great location in a rented massage studio. I was hoping for more… I doubt I’ll go back. 

Thanks for the info. Did he wear any clothes though? I assume the answer is yes but not sure if he was explicitly asked about that.