Any Recommendations in NYC - Midtown East

MRJJ

I had a session a few months back with Magic_HandsNYC (Lee) who at that time was hosting on Madison Ave in the 30s. He’s a talented young masseur but unfortunately the session was a bit of a cluster fkuc because his roommates where there. I should have canceled. They didn’t know I was there and knocked on the bedroom door at one point. All very awk. I notice that he’s now mapping to Kips Bay. If you can see him sans roomies, then I’d recommend.

https://rentmasseur.com/Magic_HandsNYC

56 minutes ago, EVdude said:

I had a session a few months back with Magic_HandsNYC (Lee) who at that time was hosting on Madison Ave in the 30s. He’s a talented young masseur but unfortunately the session was a bit of a cluster fkuc because his roommates where there. I should have canceled. They didn’t know I was there and knocked on the bedroom door at one point. All very awk. I notice that he’s now mapping to Kips Bay. If you can see him sans roomies, then I’d recommend.

https://rentmasseur.com/Magic_HandsNYC

I would take a pass. After hearing the above, I'll share my experience. During the massage, his phone was ringing non-stop and he was taking the calls and texting. He was complaining that his full-time job had a situation going on.  About half-way through the massage, he said, "I'm sorry but you are going to have to leave"

lol....he literally threw me out.  He then texted afterwards saying he owes me a free massage....no thanks

1 hour ago, Stuysavage said:

I would take a pass. After hearing the above, I'll share my experience. During the massage, his phone was ringing non-stop and he was taking the calls and texting. He was complaining that his full-time job had a situation going on.  About half-way through the massage, he said, "I'm sorry but you are going to have to leave"

lol....he literally threw me out.  He then texted afterwards saying he owes me a free massage....no thanks

I hope you didn't have to pay for the massage he canceled.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw him a few months ago. Communication was a bit of a cluster between whether to do incall or outcall but in the end he suggested outcall as his roommate might be home. Based on above, it was probably for the best. Was hoping he’d bring a table but he didn’t and we did the massage on the bed in my hotel room which I was unsure about but ended up working quite well. Treatment was excellent, surpassing my expectations and I would absolutely see him again.