411 on RebelSF f/k/a Philippe in SF

musclvr

Has anybody tried the rebranded RebelSF, formerly known as Philippe in San Francisco?

I have seen Philippe maybe three times through his ad on masseurfinder. The massages were always A-grade. The first time I saw him I was younger and in shape; the sensuality was fun but did not cross into erotic. When I saw Philippe again a couple of times a few years later, I was older and less in shape (life and time take their toll). While the massage was still good, the sensual finish was mechanical, as noted by others in a previous thread on him (Philippe in SF) from ca. 2019.

So now there is this...

https://rentmasseur.com/RebelSF

Philippe's pictures are more erotically suggestive than ever, and he's offering erotic massage fully nude, which I think is new for him. Plus his pricing is about 75% more than I remember. I am wondering whether anyone has recent experiences with him and whether the service increase is worth the price increase.

I wouldn't say my experience was recent (right before the pandemic), but back then, he had a nice beefiness about him, and the massage, which began therapeutically (probably more sensually, actually), did veer into the erotic. He was fully nude and made full body contact, which was really nice. He definitely knew how to work it!