Andy Brooklyn Provider

Lfeegrin

8 hours ago, Lfeegrin said:

Going to give this Brooklyn masseur a try soon. Just wondering if anyone has feedback or past experience that they would like to share? Feel free to PM or respond in post. Thanks.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42586/

I'm been really interested in trying him out since he is in an area of Brooklyn convenient to me.  I've communicated with him via text several times but remained a bit confused.  He lists the Brooklyn address and then I sometimes saw a Manhattan address.  I figured maybe he does private and works at a spa.  I'm OK with that.  He would never get on the phone which is a red flag for me, even if for a brief conversation to hear his voice.  He did text that he does not speak English well.  Maybe not at all?  Then I got the impression that he was running our text dialogue thru a translator.  Finally, I realized he's charging $150 in Brooklyn which is really no bargain, so I dropped it but still remain curious.  I don't want this to discourage you if you've decided to try him out.  Go for it and let us know. 

10 hours ago, foleynyc said:

I've tried to make an appointment, but it appears he works at Grandee on 56 St. and not in Brooklyn. He seems affable and willing but TIPS were mentioned several times in our couple of texts. 

See and therein lies the confusion.  Is he hosting in Brooklyn or Manhattan?  I suspected a combination of both but just say so and be clear.  

• 7 months later...

“Owen”, previously Andy, is now working out of W Men Spa on West 30th. Very pleased with my 90 minute session. Has good technical skill with nice sensual mix through out. Quiet, reserved guy which is my preference. Left with a smile. Will definitely return. Also, my first time back to W Men since pre-Covid. The room I was in on the first floor had a ceiling installed over the lower walls. Made for a quieter experience than previously though the place was busy busy and still a tad noisy. Bumped into Andy, the owner, on the way out. He’s looking good.  

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...