Alexandermc in Los Angeles

Pittlookalike

I do not recommend. He's sexy af and true to his photos. I don't know if I got him when he had just gone through a break-up, but he upsold like no tomorrow - but didn't even do what he upsold. He was done in 17 minutes, claiming he had a next client in 20 minutes (even though we booked for 90 minutes). I have never called someone out on something like that, but this time I did, and he said "that's what I've got". I was so bothered. 

ps. the break-up reference is that he used to do 4-hands with his partner when they were in San Diego. The week that I saw him was the first week that they advertised separately and he was in LA instead of San DIego where he had been for a really long time.

4 minutes ago, fs12395 said:

ps. the break-up reference is that he used to do 4-hands with his partner when they were in San Diego. The week that I saw him was the first week that they advertised separately and he was in LA instead of San DIego where he had been for a really long time.

You are correct. I found him very attractive, never hired him.

Below are links to some old threads for reference, where he used to advertise with his (former?)partner Diego.

All the pics of Alex and videos where they are having sex are gone from the twitter feed they had together.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. He's posting that he's back in San Diego and referencing four hand as well as solo again:

"Latino boy

Guys I know many guys here promise a great massage but what makes me unique, is that I will guarantee this will not only be a massage you will enjoy but an experience you will never forget. Weather is my solo massage or the 4 hand massage get ready to enter a relaxing environment set to deliver the best erotic time you ever had. While we are at it tell me your fantasies 😛. 

Text is the fastest way to reach me!!!!"

I wonder if he's just down for Pride or what. 🤔

• 5 months later...

I would avoid this guy. He’s hot and sweet, but the massage is just ok (while it lasts) and the HE extras are forced early (so you don’t get your full time). Lots of upselling and flirting, but not much delivery. I’ve only seen him once and this was awhile back around 2020-21 in San Diego, so YMMV. When the massage was over, I asked to shower. He explained the apartment belonged to a friend but that I could shower if it was quick. Towels were dirty/wet and there were used needles in the open medicine cabinet. Perhaps they were for insulin or meds, but too many red flags for me. All in all, seeing him felt like a waste of money and led me to start doing a lot more research before booking a sensual massage.