DaddyTiki LA

RubMyThighs

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, took the leap a few weeks ago. Neat space. Great energy. He was shirtless. Massage was maybe a B, decent technique with a sensual follow through. Cuter than the pics. Def seems to be more into feet, so he spends a good amount of time there. No extra happened however. Tho, I was visibly erect with no covering. He even hugged and held me a bit while I was erect but no release or any touching in any of the magical areas. He doesn't advertise erotic, so I wasn't too surprised that it didn't happen, but the energy of the moment leads you to believe it will be a little extra (but nope haha). I'd go back here and there. Of course, YMMV, so if anyone has a different story, feel free to PM :).Also, he's a bit difficult to book. Responds to texts when he cans. Tho he says available now, he's usually only available after 6 or 7p and seems to only massage when he's up to it, which is why the price is low and cash is preferred. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:36 AM, LaCapGuy87 said:

Yup, took the leap a few weeks ago. Neat space. Great energy. He was shirtless. Massage was maybe a B, decent technique with a sensual follow through. Cuter than the pics. Def seems to be more into feet, so he spends a good amount of time there. No extra happened however. Tho, I was visibly erect with no covering. He even hugged and held me a bit while I was erect but no release or any touching in any of the magical areas. He doesn't advertise erotic, so I wasn't too surprised that it didn't happen, but the energy of the moment leads you to believe it will be a little extra (but nope haha). I'd go back here and there. Of course, YMMV, so if anyone has a different story, feel free to PM :).Also, he's a bit difficult to book. Responds to texts when he cans. Tho he says available now, he's usually only available after 6 or 7p and seems to only massage when he's up to it, which is why the price is low and cash is preferred. 

My experience was pretty much the exact same, he is much better looking than those pics suggest, I was actually pleasantly surprised by that. Nice guy, ok massage, no extras and yeah he’s definitely into feet. He asked me if I liked that part of the massage, I guess he’s under the impression that most masseurs skip the feet. I just played along and said yeah it was great, I didn’t have the heart to tell him it wasn’t anything out the ordinary lol