Rick LA TheraNine

RubMyThighs

• 3 months later...

I’ve seen him. He looks good for his age but he’s older than his pics make him appear. Private place, he had a husky in the room for the massage which was weird but overall nice quiet guy.

Not much of a real massage. Spent most of the time with the same motion on the inner thighs and then went for it. he was a bit more into it than I was but it was a decent experience. He’s most definitely on the bigger side…

19 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

I’ve seen him. He looks good for his age but he’s older than his pics make him appear. Private place, he had a husky in the room for the massage which was weird but overall nice quiet guy.

Not much of a real massage. Spent most of the time with the same motion on the inner thighs and then went for it. he was a bit more into it than I was but it was a decent experience. He’s most definitely on the bigger side…

I saw him pre-lockdown and his age seemed accurate as stated at the time. 

And yes, also accurate that he has "nine" in his profile name.

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2022 at 10:23 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Nice place, good music, good massage, no touching, clothes on, no finish. So…weird. But for $110 it was fine. 

Similar experience, nice guy, handsome looks like his new pictures, nice friendly dog.  The place did smell a bit like dog though, and I have dogs.  It was mildly distracting, as was his cat kneading technique on my arms and calves.  He texted me after to thank me which was a nice touch.  Probably not a repeat for me though.