Mr Welness LA

uclablueyes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First post :classic_blush:  I went on the recommendation of an acquaintance.  He said he needed a week's notice, because he books up quickly, which seemed to be a form-letter text, but then offered me two spots later that day.  His IG shows some creative bands and stretching, but mine was very standard.  He's a very pleasant guy.  I was greeted by his partner, when I first knocked, which was a little confusing, and it wasn't disruptive, but I could hear the partner on computer in the other room.  Gave a first-timers $10 discount.  It was very good, no up-sells, nude under sheet.  Very professional, but not exceptional.  I indicated a couple of issues on one side of my body, which he confirmed that he found, but on the opposite side, where there are no issues.  It was perfectly fine, but I've had the same or possibly better massages at random foot massage studios that also offer full body.  It was just far away enough that I probably wouldn't bother making the trip again, but might give it a second chance if we were more local.    

On 6/4/2022 at 9:18 AM, RubMyThighs said:

I don’t understand who’s taking all those pictures of his sessions. Presented as if they’re not staged. 

Yes, I also don't know where they're taken.  I don't mind that they're staged, but if you're expecting to go to the spa, or wherever they're taken, his studio is actually in the bedroom of his apartment.  Being fair, it's very calm and spacious.