Oliver, from Dallas, visiting DC

Wanderoz

I contacted him when he still lived in Houston.  Made an appointment, drove to his apartment, saw him walking briskly down the street in the opposite direction, trailed him as he rushed into a convenience store.  From the parking lot of that store, I texted him saying, "I have arrived."  He replied a few minutes later saying, "Sorry, I had an emergency.  Need to reschedule.  I'll give you 90 minutes for the price of 60."   So I drove down the street a bit, stopped, saw him walking back toward his apartment more slowly.  I texted him back and asked, "When?"  This resulted in some negotiations on dates and times until we landed on something later in the week.  I'll just say I'm glad I didn't have to pay the regular 90-minute price.  He was nice enough, very slender, hung like an elephant, and the massage was as you said, lackluster.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 11:51 AM, Scott Dixon said:

I contacted him when he still lived in Houston.  Made an appointment, drove to his apartment, saw him walking briskly down the street in the opposite direction, trailed him as he rushed into a convenience store.  From the parking lot of that store, I texted him saying, "I have arrived."  He replied a few minutes later saying, "Sorry, I had an emergency.  Need to reschedule.  I'll give you 90 minutes for the price of 60."   So I drove down the street a bit, stopped, saw him walking back toward his apartment more slowly.  I texted him back and asked, "When?"  This resulted in some negotiations on dates and times until we landed on something later in the week.  I'll just say I'm glad I didn't have to pay the regular 90-minute price.  He was nice enough, very slender, hung like an elephant, and the massage was as you said, lackluster.  

Must be trading on his elephant dick.