411 on BChristopher in NYC from Dallas

dutchal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Super sexy in person and better looking in person than pics suggest. Actually gave a really good massage which I was not expecting. In terms of anything beyond that it was actually very unclear. I’m not sure he’s open to participating in what most here are looking for but at the same time have a lot of clues leading in that direction and then stopped. That part was bizarre - everything else was great.

On 7/21/2023 at 5:54 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Super sexy in person and better looking in person than pics suggest. Actually gave a really good massage which I was not expecting. In terms of anything beyond that it was actually very unclear. I’m not sure he’s open to participating in what most here are looking for but at the same time have a lot of clues leading in that direction and then stopped. That part was bizarre - everything else was great.

Did you leave happy?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, SamMiller213 said:

" I’m not sure he’s open to participating in what most here are looking for but at the same time have a lot of clues leading in that direction and then stopped. That part was bizarre - "

Your assumption about his "participating" is likely correct.

I have attempted to make an appointment with Chris for the past several hours.  He was very slow to respond initially. When we finally connected on chat it was strangely disjointed with looong pauses in conversation. He seemed to forget what we were doing at one point - we'd agreed a time and the rate but he provided no details about where I was to go.  I mean I NEED an address dude!

His profile lists "Sensual" and "Erotic" but we never got to the point of discussing any of that.  Indeed, Chris wasn't at all curious as to why I needed a massage.  He seemed reluctant to text further about his location, the services provided etc.

Then he blows me off with "Enjoy your day. I hope you can find a masseur to fulfill your needs."  Well he hadn't been remotely interested in what my 'needs' actually were!!!  Kinda seemed as if he was having a different conversation than I was.

It was a very frustrating experience for me and the waste of an evening.  I did apologize to him for whatever I did to offend him yet I have no idea what it was.

Yodaddy on RM