Drew in Tampa

JFL

14 hours ago, justhangingaround23094 said:

Massage wasn't great and the vibes were off. I truly think I caught him on an off day but I would not repeat. He did discuss politics and he is full MAGA. 

Oh wow! I thought that not talking about politics at least he would be a consistent great masseur!...:(

On 4/3/2024 at 1:24 PM, Capitano said:

It's a fair warning to all who care.

I personally don't.

It's an interesting question, would you go for a hot Christian conservative masseur posting all kinds of phobic shit if you heard here that he is sweet in person, delivers great sensuality, and is fine with nudity, MT, and more? I would. 🤣😆😆

PS The Volvo & Audi joke above was just that, in case anyone missed it. I should have included Porsche SUVs, sorry 🤣

No, I wouldn't. For those of us who live in metropolitan areas, there are other providers who meet the hot/sexy/touchy-feely masseur criteria and NOT be a hot Christian conservative who is MAGA. I'm not handing my hard-earned money to someone who supports a "party" who wants to take away some hard-earned rights. 

I got the joke, BTW -- you should have added a Ford F-150 or F-250, LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 12:09 PM, aeikaryoko said:

After seeing what he posts on X, it cannot be unseen. Yikes… I did reach out to him a couple of years ago. Just because my inquiry was last minute, he mentioned he does not provide sex. I never mentioned anything beyond getting a massage and his ad was only on masseurfinder at the time. Glad that didn’t work out for me. Hard pass even more so now. 

Talked to a guy couple weeks ago that said, if you have the right amount of money, and if the "client is muscular with a big cock, he'll grab is ankles and take it as long as the "client" can give it 😀