411 on BareHands LA

fs12395
This topic is 858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey!

I’m interested in this fella!
So, I found this already: 

But because it’s more than 2 years old, I couldn’t reply in there. ANyone with more recent information on him? I messaged him to inquire, and he told me $270 for 90 minutes, and said no touch and no HE. I’m posting here to ask because I was wondering if he does offer those for more? Otherwise, I’m kinda shocked at the price for a mostly therapeutic experience and just being allowed to ‘see’ someone look hot.

So yeah, if any of you have any experience, please let me know here or private message. Thanks!

I saw him back in the fall last year before he disclosed those limitations in advance. I will never repeat a session with that guy as not only was this guy not skilled enough for that price, but he doesn't look as good as his pictures.

You are better off going with someone else in Hollywood/WeHo who will meet your preferences and not rip you off. Happy hunting!

4 hours ago, uclablueyes said:

It might be one of those YMMV situations. 

Absolutely fair. Others may have a better experience on a MT, though I will push back that he's had the same profile pictures for years.

I'll add that he used a table which was nice for serious deep tissue massage, but his incall location is in a spot with thin walls, as you could hear his (rather loud) neighbors. He is friendly and prompt and had a clean setup.

I don't believe that most sensual massages are worth at least $180/hr, but what is "worth it" is subjective.

Edited by curiousbynature12

On 1/25/2022 at 7:20 AM, ButchAtl said:

Maybe a bit off subject, but the title made me think...Has anyone ever had a massage with hands other than "bare" hands.  

Sounds as if with this guy's description the hands might be the only things that are bare though.

Not personally. Would they use latex or other type of gloves during a session?

Earlier feedback made it seem like the guy provided more than bare hands (I think someone joked that he should be called "Bare Hole" instead).

Perhaps others can comment on whether that ever was or still is the case in their experience.

Edited by curiousbynature12