411 on Matt from Seattle

themsg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 5:29 PM, themsg said:

I've seen him a few times. In my experience he's very genuine and performs a solid and relaxing massage. He does his massage on a floor mat which might not be everyone's cup of tea. The space feels very settled and he keeps it comfortably warm. Cuter in person.

On 2/22/2022 at 1:48 PM, seaguy206 said:

Has anyone see this masseur?  I reached out to him last year and he immediately requested a first and last name, current photo (and/or social media link) before providing any info on availability, etc.  First time I've been asked for all that info, so took a pass. 

Interesting, he didn't ask me for my name or social media, but maybe he's recently changed his approach.

On 2/23/2022 at 4:45 AM, Larsnewpaul said:

Met him a month ago. Avoid. He has a bit of an attitude and he was a bit shady.

I've never gotten that from him, but that's only my experience. Maybe he was having an off day?

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2024 at 10:32 PM, themsg said:

@deft.timethank you. Was it strictly therapeutic or not necessarily?

Therapeutic with fleetingly sensual moments. If you are the bold type, it might go into the sensual+ direction. I'd go to him if you're looking for a relaxing massage from a very relaxed and nurturing guy.

• 3 months later...

I saw him recently. The pics are accurate. I never had to send my socials. There was no HE but likedeft.time said, there were some fleeting sensual moments. He was shirtless and via text he said he would only take off his shorts if the chemistry was right so YMMV I guess