411 on Julian_Mass visiting DC

Ronin512

I saw him several times a few years ago. He looks just like his pics and, because of his small stature, he can maneuver himself pretty well on the massage table....he provides incalls in NYC. 

The reason I stopped going was because he is just cold. Even after the 3rd or 4th session, it was as though it was the first.  I always need to get right back to my office so I'm not chatty...but I'm friendly as I am getting dressed. He just starts texting the moment the massage is done until you walk out the door.

Bottom line is that massage was decent and, if you like his look, he's definitely worth a try. He does provide HE.

Edited by Stuysavage
Forgot one item

• 6 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, Stuysavage said:

I saw him several times a few years ago. He looks just like his pics and, because of his small stature, he can maneuver himself pretty well on the massage table....he provides incalls in NYC. 

The reason I stopped going was because he is just cold. Even after the 3rd or 4th session, it was as though it was the first.  I always need to get right back to my office so I'm not chatty...but I'm friendly as I am getting dressed. He just starts texting the moment the massage is done until you walk out the door.

Bottom line is that massage was decent and, if you like his look, he's definitely worth a try. He does provide HE.

Yes many masseurs do not get that a simple engagement after a massage concludes can go a long way. Stand by you while you get dressed, telling you to have a nice day, thank you for your business, etc. I would have been a repeat client of a strictly therapeutic masseur had he not called me "hey" on text messages and in person. 

• 5 months later...