Atman Therapeutic Services in Chicago

Guest MikeThomas

• 1 month later...

I had a yoga session followed by a massage with him. Truly enjoyed the experience. Good yoga instruction and offered advice on posture and stretching. Massage was even better. Included lingam massage. I’ve been out of town a few months but definitely will go back. 

• 9 months later...

Definitely recommend seeing John. It's a good experience overall. I've also tried the yoga thing with him a few times, just not for me. However you can go strictly for a massage including lingam and or prostate. Really nice down to earth guy  In my opinion worth trying at least once. He's also very reasonably priced. Completely legit 

Bryan used to offer massage and "nude yoga" here in San Francisco. He's very good.

https://rentmasseur.com/bharrels

He's now in North Carolina, but he no longer mentions anything about yoga or being a yoga practitioner (although a few reviewers do mention it).

However, I'm sure that he can address special requests about yoga from potential clients. 

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 7 months later...

Saw John before for a full rubdown + lingam + prostate massage session. Very polite and courteous guy. The session is very breathe- and mindfulness-focused. I practise yoga a lot, so I was able to follow his flow easily, but that might be challenging for guys who have never done this especially when his hands are wandering all over the sensitive spots on your body haha.

Didn't get "interactive" otherwise with me - if you have a different experience please DM, but I seriously doubt that and do want to respect how serious John treats yoga and mindfulness practice   :)

The lingam and prostate part was great. Kept me on the edge for a long time and the sensation was both stimulating and relaxing. He really guided me to feel my body and amplify the pleasure I was experiencing. My only "complaint" is that his palms are a bit rough (I assume from weightlifting), and that can make the lingam part sometimes too harsh (ouch) 

Edited by xsslg