Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I finally decided to try hiring a masseur. I am a total newbie. I would appreciate if you can enlighten me on what services they provide aside from the massage and how much tip is expected.

I also prefer fit, non-Asian guys, under 30 years old. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you very much in advance for your guidance!

On 8/8/2021 at 11:18 AM, KidJones said:

I've had both.  Antonio was quite good, but Mark gave (at least for me) a better, more sensual massage and his body is sick (in the "good" way)!!!

I had them both too!

Antonio is good 👍🏻, bit conservative, has some good techniques and well trained, no HE provided. 
Mark, provides a mediocre massage, but he’s more sexually more comfortable. If you prefer erotic massage then go for Marc, but be careful to the STI’s my friend. Some people has no sense of protection or safety. 

On 8/11/2021 at 6:11 AM, Lord_Oliver said:

I had them both too!

Antonio is good 👍🏻, bit conservative, has some good techniques and well trained, no HE provided. 
Mark, provides a mediocre massage, but he’s more sexually more comfortable. If you prefer erotic massage then go for Marc, but be careful to the STI’s my friend. Some people has no sense of protection or safety. 

Hmm.. I wouldn’t say that Antonio is conservative at all. 

3 hours ago, justdevil120 said:

New here... Googling massages have led me here :)

Anyone have any overall recommendations on which spa to try for a newbie?

From one newbie to another — Welcome! I recently found this Forum, too, and it's an incredible resource 👍🏼

2 hours ago, justdevil120 said:

New here... Googling massages have led me here :)

Anyone have any overall recommendations on which spa to try for a newbie?

Welcome to the Forum @justdevil120!  My fellow forum members will most likely ask you which locations in Manhattan are you targeting - east side, west side, Chelsea?  What is your preference type related to a mssseur - muscular, twink, any particular ethnic?  Then we may be able to provide you with some feedback and references.

Thanks @Cure69 and @Redwine56. Spent an hour or so on a slow work afternoon browsing the forum :)

I just moved to the east side so ideally UES all the way down to LES if possible. Saw some posts about Shangrila which is close to me so specifically eyeing that one. No real preferences to ethnicity, but definitely love a muscular masseur... 

8 minutes ago, justdevil120 said:

Thanks @Cure69 and @Redwine56. Spent an hour or so on a slow work afternoon browsing the forum :)

I just moved to the east side so ideally UES all the way down to LES if possible. Saw some posts about Shangrila which is close to me so specifically eyeing that one. No real preferences to ethnicity, but definitely love a muscular masseur... 

Let us know how it goes if and/or when you visit. 😁

On 8/13/2021 at 6:37 PM, Cure69 said:

Has anyone visited Babylon Spa on 6th Ave near Bryant Park, recently?

I'd like to finally make my first visit for a massage but I'm carefully reviewing my options. Help! 😁

You currently have a choice of 1 male masseur, John, Asian, or 2 female masseuses. 

First time poster here (and my first experience) - went to 27(105) today and had an hour long session with a thin Latin guy probably like 5’8 (didn’t get his name).

It was going kind of slow in the beginning and wasn’t too into it. But his crotch kept rubbing against my hand and that got me excited and I think he was too. Once he took the towel off and was on my skin it felt much better, not the best massage I’ve ever had, but definitely left happy.

Is touching your masseur a no-no? 
or does more happen occasionally?

1 hour ago, Beef-a-roni said:

First time poster here (and my first experience) - went to 27(105) today and had an hour long session with a thin Latin guy probably like 5’8 (didn’t get his name).

It was going kind of slow in the beginning and wasn’t too into it. But his crotch kept rubbing against my hand and that got me excited and I think he was too. Once he took the towel off and was on my skin it felt much better, not the best massage I’ve ever had, but definitely left happy.

As a newbie, I'm curious about this too. 

23 hours ago, Beef-a-roni said:

I think it depends on the masseur and how you guys connect. Repeat visits help, see if things ever escalate. One time I got rimmed and fucked by a masseur that got so-so reviews here, on my first visit, so anything can happen (anything consensual… he made sure I was OK as things progressed). This was at a different spa, though.

Edited by capthook

On 8/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, Beef-a-roni said:

Anything can happen.

As long as you progress slowly, are gentle and give the masseur time to say no between each levels of intimacy, you are on safe ground. If he backs off at any moment, accept that and go back down to doing only what he was comfortable with. As long as he enjoys, you can keep touching. 

Edited by Tarte Gogo

50 minutes ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Anything can happen.

As long as you progress slowly, are gentle and give the masseur time to say no between each levels of intimacy, you are on safe ground. If he backs off at any moment, accept that and go back down to doing only what he was comfortable with. As long as he enjoys, you can keep touching. 

Thanks! I was rubbing his bulge and was going to go in the waistband but wasn’t sure if that was an unspoken rule or whatever. Good to know. I’m sure they have unwelcome advances all the time and are not are afraid of setting boundaries. I’ll go for it next time 

I also didn’t tip as appropriately as I should have. I wasn’t sure what to expect my first time and what would even happen so I was a bit unprepared. This thread has been really helpful for a noob like myself so I’m happy to have stumbled here. Appreciate all the help fellas. 

10 hours ago, capthook said:

I think it depends on the masseur and how you guys connect. Repeat visits help, see if things ever escalate. One time I got rimmed and fucked by a masseur that got so-so reviews here, on my first visit, so anything can happen (anything consensual… he made sure I was OK as things progressed). This was at a different spa, though.

Yep. I find that YMMV even when it’s a masseur who has been reviewed as providing specific services. 

Similar to your experience, I had a session which was a disappointment on its face as the masseur I requested was not available. However it turned out to be one of my best experiences ever in a spa.

Again, not this spa, but these experiences are common in this industry.

14 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Asian, late 30s would be my guess, not very tall, slight belly. Accommodating. 

Accommodating sounds nice. Everything else you've mentioned isn't bad at all. Well, the weekend is coming up and if I make it to Babylon I'll definitely let you know. 👍🏼 Thanks again.