Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

GO TO GRANDEE ASK ANDY CHEN, SAME STALY MASSEUR ,

I made a note to see Adam at TSMS when I go to NYC this summer. The former posts mentioned that he was 1/2 Russian and a great masseur. So, if I understand correctly, he now uses the name "Andy Chen" at a spa called Grande (?) Please send me a personal email describing how he pleases a client during a session. Thanks in advance.

I just noticed that Andy Chen has his own ad on rentmasseur now.

I saw the rentmasseur ad, that’s a different Andy Chen. The guy from Grandee is probably late 30s, early 40s, not muscular. Good massage but his hands are heavily calloused so it was distracting for me during the swedish part.

Edited by Link

I made a note to see Adam at TSMS when I go to NYC this summer. The former posts mentioned that he was 1/2 Russian and a great masseur. So, if I understand correctly, he now uses the name "Andy Chen" at a spa called Grande (?) Please send me a personal email describing how he pleases a client during a session. Thanks in advance.

Nope, the Andy Chen in Grandee is Chinese.

Adam from TSMS left a while back. He’s Mongolian-Russian. No news where he went.

There have been several posts about Jorge, who used to be at Shangri-la. Is this the Jorge with the big shoulder-to0-shoulder tattoo on his back?

I think I remember that. Also, a good, strong, deep massage. This was about two years ago; I think his English was limited at that time. Is this the same person?

I saw the rentmasseur ad, that’s is a different Andy Chen. The guy from Grandee is probably late 30s, early 40s, not muscular. Good massage but his hands are heavily calloused so it was distracting for me during the swedish part.

Thanks for the clarification @Link. Now we have first and last names the same. If the Swedish part was distracting due to the rough callouses, then the ending may not have been so happy either, if his hands felt like sandpaper.

Just now in Grandee men, I got a new massager Andy Chen, he is tall and mighty, with bronze skin, strong thighs, and a complete big stallion. The third leg also looks very big. Both legs are big. The herbal essential oils covered my entire back, lower body, inside and outside of my thighs, sometimes deep and powerful, sometimes soft and comfortable, and suddenly feel my muscles, crispy, I want a heavenly experience, 90 minutes After the massage, I felt that time flew by. After the massage, I never wanted to leave the room. I didn’t have enough change. I gave a tip of $37.

Wa nice

There have been several posts about Jorge, who used to be at Shangri-la. Is this the Jorge with the big shoulder-to0-shoulder tattoo on his back?

I think I remember that. Also, a good, strong, deep massage. This was about two years ago; I think his English was limited at that time. Is this the same person?

He's now on his own - you can find him on RM as Jorge M. Still gives a great massage, $250 for 90 minutes.

The painful part is that it's SO obvious.

And you would notice which spas are affiliated to one another, either coz same owners or social circle. I noticed how the IDs of licensed massage therapist they would post on the wall next to their reception areas are the same!