Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Anyone been to Time Square Men's Spa lately? I'll be full vax'ed soon and looking for recent recommendations.

Have you read the thread above? TSMS just reopened after being raided due to a guy taking pictures and posting them on-line. The idiot ruined it for everybody. Details are above in this thread.

Have you read the thread above? TSMS just reopened after being raided due to a guy taking pictures and posting them on-line. The idiot ruined it for everybody. Details are above in this thread.

Yes, and if you had read the thread you'd see I even commented on it (twice). I asked for recent feedback not a thread recap.

So, again, since it reopened over a week ago any recent experiences? I would like to support the place.

Yes, and if you had read the thread you'd see I even commented on it (twice). I asked for recent feedback not a thread recap.

So, again, since it reopened over a week ago any recent experiences? I would like to support the place.

Yes @Mustang and you've provided some good feedback too. Sorry I didn't focus on your name. I hope you'll have a good experience upon your return.

Matt at Utopia. Handsome. Thicker guy maybe Latino/mixed. Good sensual massage with decent therapeutic elements Mx Nice ending. Def recommend.

Thanks. Does anyone else have experience with this Matt at Utopia? I'd trust this a bit more if it wasn't from a brand new account...

Question for you gentlemen: if you hire a masseur via something like Rent Masseur, what kind of % would you normally tip them for (let's assume) satisfactory/good experience? I have been to spas & tipped super well, e.g., 50+%, but wonder if it's same/different. Your thoughts appreciated...feel free to DM me if that's better. TIA.

Question for you gentlemen: if you hire a masseur via something like Rent Masseur, what kind of % would you normally tip them for (let's assume) satisfactory/good experience? I have been to spas & tipped super well, e.g., 50+%, but wonder if it's same/different. Your thoughts appreciated...feel free to DM me if that's better. TIA.

The forum's search function is very helpful: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/tipping-masseur.156280/

Thanks. Does anyone else have experience with this Matt at Utopia? I'd trust this a bit more if it wasn't from a brand new account...

I'll do a ditto on the earlier review on Matt. Young Latino with a stocky/cub build. Really sweet and polite guy. Solid massage with sensual elements at least from the massage I got from him a few weeks ago.

Edited by Nemesis617

Any Asian masseurs you guys recommend? My usual favorites that I used to go to regularly pre-pandemic have all have shifted/moved around and wanted to get folks' recommendations on who I might try.

Jason at Rainbow Station is a solid as ever.

I see you've written only 2 posts with your account, both promoting Jason. Nice to meet you, Jason ?

Actually, no. I am a regular client of his, have stayed with him occasionally during lock-down and enjoy his work and prices, which is why I mention him when people say they are looking for Asian masseurs. I had a massage the day I posted. There are quite a few others I could mention, and indeed probably will soon, once I get back into the swing of things!

TBH, I am a bit of a novice poster on here, which is probably why it looks that way. You are right to be suspicious though, I am the same lol

Actually, no. I am a regular client of his, have stayed with him occasionally during lock-down and enjoy his work and prices, which is why I mention him when people say they are looking for Asian masseurs. I had a massage the day I posted. There are quite a few others I could mention, and indeed probably will soon, once I get back into the swing of things!

TBH, I am a bit of a novice poster on here, which is probably why it looks that way. You are right to be suspicious though, I am the same lol

I totally understand what you are saying. I feel the same way about Alex who recently left Shangrila and is now on his own privately. When you find a great masseur you want to tell the world about them because you know what they have is amazing and Alex no less than that. I totally encourage all to try Alex, I can guarantee that you will melt with his amazing skills, experience. The view from his apartment is immaculate as well. Feel free to message me as well.

here is his link https://rentmasseur.com/Blessings

should have added I’m a new account but a longtime lurker lol, since the original Nyc spa thread.

I went to Engery men this afternoon. Alix is my masseur. He did it for me for 90 minutes. It included bathing in bed, back rubbing, bubble bath and back rubbing, which was very irritating. It felt like all the hairs were erected and the essential oils were strong. Pressing the north, butt, inside and outside of the thighs, head, chest muscles, belly, gentle belly is super comfortable,

I went to Engery men this afternoon. Alix is my masseur. He did it for me for 90 minutes. It included bathing in bed, back rubbing, bubble bath and back rubbing, which was very irritating. It felt like all the hairs were erected and the essential oils were strong. Pressing the north, butt, inside and outside of the thighs, head, chest muscles, belly, gentle belly is super comfortable,

I need some clarification here. How can you "bathing in bed" and get a "bubble bath"? Did you mean that the back rub was "irritating"? That would not be good. Which hairs were erected? Your pubic hairs? I understand that all of this went on for 90 minutes. I need an interpreter to decipher this post.

I need some clarification here. How can you "bathing in bed" and get a "bubble bath"? Did you mean that the back rub was "irritating"? That would not be good. Which hairs were erected? Your pubic hairs? I understand that all of this went on for 90 minutes. I need an interpreter to decipher this post.

I’m getting self promotion vibes from that review, honestly. It’s more than likely “Alix” himself.

I’m getting self promotion vibes from that review, honestly. It’s more than likely “Alix” himself.

Yeah. There are several regular posters in this thread that attempt to either promote their own spa or disparage the competition. It's generally transparent as google translations of not easily translatable ideas that turn into jumbles of random and sometimes contradictory thoughts.

This one is particular mound of gibberish!

They can be entertaining sometimes.

I had to google Grandee. Formerly know as New Hero, formerly known as Manta. I had gone to Manta once. The carpet grossed me out. Enough reason not to go back.

Can anyone recommend someone as good as or better than Andy at W Men?