Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Has anyone seen Patrick at 27 Men Spa? Saw him on latest schedule. Wonder if he’s the same Patrick that people talked about at Shangrila that does a Thai massage”

I recently read in one of these threads that the Patrick you are referring to left Shangrila and went to work at a Thai spa on 5th Ave in the 40's which the poster said was kind of a dump with no bathroom. I wonder if he's left the Thai spa and went to 27 Mens Spa?

Is he? He doesn't seem old enough. I saw him recently, first time. Excellent experience. Tall, white guy with long Hagrid-ish beard, soft spoken, thoughtful massage.

I saw Nick recently (at 27 Men) and it was a shorter Asian guy. Kind of average looking, average body, not particularly muscular. But his actual massage skills were really good. I would repeat for that.

I recently found out my favorite masseur at a legit spa is no longer around ????! Ive been going to him for years and after the 2nd year things ended up getting a little more "exciting". He was excellent in every way and I really enjoyed the spa. If anyone have has experience in "sensual" massages at a legit spa after seeing the same therapist for a while can you PM me please (PMs only please)?? If not specifics, feel free to post any suggestions here. l would like to get to that point with a regular therapist again even if it takes a while!

He went engery men