Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Gents, what's the latest on getting a good pedicure in Manhattan? There was a little bit of chatter on this topic in this threat in Feb/March 2019; Living Fresh had one recommendation and I think that was it. Any more recent recommendations (recognizing no one may have been to these places in months, some places may not have survived, etc.)?

Gents, what's the latest on getting a good pedicure in Manhattan? There was a little bit of chatter on this topic in this threat in Feb/March 2019; Living Fresh had one recommendation and I think that was it. Any more recent recommendations (recognizing no one may have been to these places in months, some places may not have survived, etc.)?

Just got a pedicure at living fresh, she did an excellent job.

He’s still there ( as of last week). I‘ve never been to him. Any good?

My experience with him was really nice. I can recommend him. (If it's the same Rodrigo I saw last October) Added bonus he can actually massage! He does have very strong hands so ask him to go light or medium at first. I'm someone who loves really strong pressure but I had to ask him to go a bit lighter. :)

Man, wish I could go back to NYC (you know, without the pandemic thing of course).

Just left Utopia! I had Andy, and I’d recommend him. ?

I presume this is not the Andy that left Utopia a while back and went to Manta?! Loved him, but heard he’s left the business for the time being.

What does this Andy look like? Good technical skills?

I presume this is not the Andy that left Utopia a while back and went to Manta?! Loved him, but heard he’s left the business for the time being.

What does this Andy look like? Good technical skills?

He's Asian, with a nice build. Not muscular but very toned.

Technical skills, for sure. In fact in terms of the massage, him and Jose are about evenly matched.

Visiting Utopia for the first time today @ 10:30am. I’ll report back.

I’ve been wanting to visit there. Let us know how you liked it! Is it still $60 for 60 minute massage?

Exactly, only one time in NYC was I presented with a lineup to choose from... when Super Men Spa first opened. Soooo awk looking three guys over. Alas, I chose wrong. Horrible inexperienced cutie. At Yu Ping, some times when you walk in the guys are sitting around and the chatty manager asks you what kind of massage you, then describes and points to certain guys. I always say “strong and deep” and he will say so and so “will be perfect for you.” Much more comfortable situation.

Has anyone seen Peter from Yu Ping recently?