Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

there is a men's only area where nudity is required. it has showers, steam room, and hot tubs. everyone is nude. they give you a uniform for the co-ed areas. you can go back and forth, as you like.

What happens if you have a hard on? lol. I guess guests are ok with other guys walking around with a boner?

Was at K Town today. Lots of hot action in the steam room but there was an attendant walking in every 15 minutes or so.

Same! It was my first time at ktown sauna today and must had been beginner’s luck because there were definitely lots of action with many guys there. Perhaps there was an issue with the steam room because the attendant did keep on coming in to check on the steam to turn it on? But that didn’t stop the action though. People resumed as soon as he left. Lol. It was fun.

Same! It was my first time at ktown sauna today and must had been beginner’s luck because there were definitely lots of action with many guys there. Perhaps there was an issue with the steam room because the attendant did keep on coming in to check on the steam to turn it on? But that didn’t stop the action though. People resumed as soon as he left. Lol. It was fun.

Haha, same. We must have been in there at the same time.

What happens if you have a hard on? lol. I guess guests are ok with other guys walking around with a boner?

Honestly, I went on Friday. I would say there were about 4 attractive guys out of 12....just sayin. However these sauna places are a crap shoot...today may be fun/busy.

Went to East Men Spa yesterday. Wanted to give it another try.

The massage was very good. It was obvious that he has had training. The HE was nothing special. The masseur was asian, 5'11", and has glasses. Didn't catch his name.

I will go back, but not in my top places list.