Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Im confused I thought Jorge (from Shangrila) went to SM not 27??

You may be right and I may be wrong. Please call ahead to confirm. And to confuse masseurs further, there is another Jorge (Columbian also) who joined the well known Andy at W Men Spa as EVdude points out. I don't have any Intel on that Jorge.

Anyone heard any scuttlebutt about the so called World spa opening fall 2020 in Brooklyn. I keep seeing ads in my Facebook feed: We have spanned the globe and delved into European, Nordic and Asian cultures to bring you an extraordinary spa experience like you have never had before. From our Turkish Hamam and Japanese Sento, to our Finnish Sauna and Laconium, we are bringing the world to Brooklyn. www.worldspa.com/

Anyone heard any scuttlebutt about the so called World spa opening fall 2020 in Brooklyn. I keep seeing ads in my Facebook feed: We have spanned the globe and delved into European, Nordic and Asian cultures to bring you an extraordinary spa experience like you have never had before. From our Turkish Hamam and Japanese Sento, to our Finnish Sauna and Laconium, we are bringing the world to Brooklyn. www.worldspa.com/

Thanks for sharing the info with us SensualSmooth. It looks very interesting. Plenty of $$$ invested in a venture of that size and magnitude.

The last time I was at Utopia was mid-December, and I saw Victor. I hope he's still there; he's been there for a long time. Alex may be there; think he used to shuttle between Utopia and Shangrila. I used to like Jerry (slim Chinese masseur with a sparkling personality), but I think he's working at another spa now.

I don't know any of the other masseurs; I'd like to hear about them, too.

The last time I was at Utopia was mid-December, and I saw Victor. I hope he's still there; he's been there for a long time. Alex may be there; think he used to shuttle between Utopia and Shangrila. I used to like Jerry (slim Chinese masseur with a sparkling personality), but I think he's working at another spa now.

I don't know any of the other masseurs; I'd like to hear about them, too.

I was wondering the same about Utopia, as I have a card that has 2 slots left for the discount. But I don't know who is there, as haven't been there in a over a year...