Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

If Jerry (Chinese, slightly built) is the same Jerry who worked at Utopia (and East Men's Spa), run, do not walk, to his new spa.

Jerry is one of the best!! He knows how to massage, and pampers his clients. Also a super nice guy,

You are Right Beethoven ?

Jerry is Super Nice guy

He is a great Masseurs and a wonderful guy

He is now in 27.

Jerry and August in the same place.

d78a5f1dbd40d7a8b15be79482af5188.gif

Is that the same 'August' who had his own private practice out of his apt on 50th Street & 8th Avenue and then kind of disappeared? If so, Spa 27 has done very well to have that duo working there. I may have to try them in the new year.

There are two Jerrys at 27, yeah? I’ve seen people talk about an Asian guy there.

Yes the same Jerry who worked for

Utopia, East Men Spa, Energy Spa

Now at 27 Spa.A great Addition to 27 Ben & Jerry and the cute Ryan also working there.

I just came back from my appointment with Yura at Spa 27 and once again he delivered and exceeded my expectations. Yura has become my go-to therapist at 27 and session keeps getting better.

I asked for deep pressure and that’s exactly what he provided. It certainly is icing on the cake that his physical attributes (tall, lean, handsome face) are what I find generally attractive.

Such a keeper and hopefully he doesn’t get snatched by some rich sugar daddy anytime soon.

Edited by HungreeMunkee69