Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Shane @ 27 is very tall maybe like 6’2 or taller ? He has longer brown/red hair and a beard. I personally didn’t find him attractive however he gave a very good technical massage and was super nice. Was pleased with end of massage as well.

Anyone have any info on Ryan at 27? I haven’t seen or read anything about him! Please reply or message - thanks

please dm about ryan? what does he look like

Are there any great spa's to check out. I'm mainly looking for a sensual experience.

Wolfer, this entire thread is about what you are asking. We continuously discuss which spa we think is great, and which masseur is the best (and yes, most of us are looking for a sensual experience, so “best” means “who gives us what we want”).

What do you want to know that we haven’t already discussed?

Wolfer, this entire thread is about what you are asking. We continuously discuss which spa we think is great, and which masseur is the best (and yes, most of us are looking for a sensual experience, so “best” means “who gives us what we want”).

What do you want to know that we haven’t already discussed?

Thanks for the reply. From what I've read Shangrila seems to be a good place for me to go.

The only thing I was wondering about is whether Simon was still at Utopia. Earlier in this thread it was mentioned he might be working at New Hero spa now but they try to upsell during the massage which is a complete turn-off for me.

Thanks for the reply. From what I've read Shangrila seems to be a good place for me to go.

The only thing I was wondering about is whether Simon was still at Utopia. Earlier in this thread it was mentioned he might be working at New Hero spa now but they try to upsell during the massage which is a complete turn-off for me.

Simon was still at Utopia when I got a massage there about a month ago! I wouldn’t say it was particularly memorable, but may just be my experience.

Has anyone ever had Ali (not sure if that’s how you spell it) at SuperMens? PM for details please :). Thanks

I'm not entirely sure of whom you're speaking here. I say that because there was an Ali at Super Men's spa last year who became one of my 2 faves there. He was a younger slender man from Turkey, he said. Much to my regret, this Ali stopped working at SMS and I've heard nothing further about him since late last year (I never got his contact info). If this Ali is the same guy who may have returned to SMS, then I highly recommend him. I've no knowledge of any other Ali who may be there now.

Anyone seeking a professional at teasing and edging, go see Ken at Energy. Granted, I am very sensitive and told him so, but he had me squirming for quite a while.

@NYMassageAddict, I went to Energy Mens Spa and requested Ken on your recommendation and left completely satisfied! Ken is nice-looking, friendly and gives a good (if general) massage. He definitely wants to please you, and I was! Will definitely go back to see him.