Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

You hit on the ones I like. I will say trough a good table shower experience exists at Super Men. It is a pricey experience but you never have to leave the room if you do a massage/scrub combo.

Also New Hero has and is a bit pricey, anyone been?

So I’ve had table scrubs at Shangrila, Utopia, Babylon, and 27 Men. Hey Men in the West Village has a tub but I haven’t tried it. What other places have table showers?

I used to go to Hey Man and the tub/table scrub was a good thing. But I had a couple of bad experiences the last times I went after my usual guy had left and moved on. So I’ve not been back in over a year.

You hit on the ones I like. I will say trough a good table shower experience exists at Super Men. It is a pricey experience but you never have to leave the room if you do a massage/scrub combo.

I echo this sentiment. I had several amazing massage & scrub/shower combo sessions at Super Men's spa. Unfortunately, my 2 go-to masseurs have both left the spa, so I only go there every now and then for some manscaping.

Guest fm0322
I really get turned on by slow, sensual, unexpected body contact. Which is why I really like when a ‘legit’ massage turns unexpectedly sensual or sexual. The thrill is much greater than when it happens at a reliable m4m massage ‘spa’.

That being said, I’ve been trying something new. With great success. Slowly initiating intimate contact with strangers, who I happen to be sitting close to.

I first tried this on an airplane. I was sitting next to a guy who was very friendly and talkative. He was very muscular. In fact, after talking, I learned he was an ex-MMA fighter. He bought me a drink.

After a couple hours, he fell asleep, so I pretended to do the same. He had his tray down, I lowered mine. I let my leg rest up against his. I hand my hand on my knee and I would occasionally rub my. Knee and let my hand rub up against his leg. I moved my bare arm up against his bare arm. At first he would adjust himself, to give me more room. But, I’d end up up against him. After awhile we stayed touching. I moved my hand onto his leg. After a couple minutes he woke up and looked at my hand on his leg. He looked at me. I pretended to still be asleep, with my eyes barely cracked. He placed a blanket over the both of us and closed his eyes. I began to rub the inside of his leg and could feel him get hard. His dick pressing against my arm.

Once the flight got closer to landing, we woke up, put our tray tables up and prepared for landing. The guy, to my surprise, mentioned our touching. He said something like, “if we had more time, we could’ve cuddled longer.” The guy next to us looked over in surprise. LOL.

Since then, I’ve tried this at least three more times: again on a plane with a young guy in his early 20s (actually went down his pants after he asked me for $$$), at a business class lounge before a flight, and in a movie theater.

The key is slow and unassuming. I think most people like being touched, even straight men.

Thoughts on this, guys? I’ll post the other scenarios soon if you’d like me to.

Man, what airline do you fly? I seem to seated next to "large" women I wouldn't touch if you paid me. Damn! Some guys have all the luck.

Had Raphael today and he is amazing. Knows exactly what to hit, what amount of pressure and how to follow up. He does lack in the sensuality department but has expressed to me that he is straight and makes exceptions for trans girls so I expected his lack of ardor. He has curly black har, an amazing bod+ Curly chest hair, almond eyes, a smile that definitely enchanted me and a voice full of bass and confidence I melted in. Recommend 10/10 if you want a knowledgeable massage and great interpersonal company.

Hi guys, newbie to the forum and the massage scene. Would be cool if you could recommend fun spas in NYC with muscle masseurs. PMs with details would be appreciated, want to respect the rules.

Had Raphael at 27 men’s. Read up on him. You will leave satisfied. I’ve had Jose and although he isn’t muscular, he’s a cute manly twink you can have fun with

Had Raphael at 27 men’s. Read up on him. You will leave satisfied. I’ve had Jose and although he isn’t muscular, he’s a cute manly twink you can have fun with

So the gist of Raphael is that he is straight(gay-lite) and a cute manly twink which sounds like an oxymoron to me. So do you think he would be into chubby guys since he is a breast man?

For one thing, it can be cheaper, but not always, if you figure in a good tip.

Also, you may really like a spa masseur, and that may the only way to see him. I have asked spa masseurs if I could see them privately, in my home. I've been seeing one, who can do things he can't do in the spa. Another kept saying that he would come to my apartment, and gave me his email address (which really was his email address), but he never was willing to commit to seeing me at home. I've continued to see him at the spa where he works.

Last: I'm not a big fan of table showers, but if I were, I couldn't get one at home. I can't shower with my spa masseur after the massage in the spa, but we can shower together at my apartment, which we do.

Had my first outing to Energy Men’s Spa. Have mixed feelings. First, communicating was difficult on phone and in person. I wish these places had the business sense to have at least one relatively fluent English speaker. Did 90 minute scrub/massage combo with Winn(? I think). The shower table was barely long enough for me so was a tad uncomfortable. I enjoyed Winn’s technique, appreciated him starting with my legs and spending a lot of time right up on the table. But he couldn’t maintain a deep and strong massage and there was virtually zero sensuality during both the shower and massage. He tried at the end but it seemed obligatory. Also the facilities are older than I expected. But I still had an enjoyable, relaxing time for $96.

So I’ve had table scrubs at Shangrila, Utopia, Babylon, and 27 Men. Hey Men in the West Village has a tub but I haven’t tried it. What other places have table showers?

I’m sure it’s just me but I have a difficult time enjoying a table scrub. I’ve had many and I like being free of lotion, oil, and other fluids after a massage. However, I feel weird with someone giving me a shower (note it’s a turn on when the other person is naked and showering too). My most experience was at Shangrila: a nice space, water temp was perfect, and a super nice masseur. But having him scrub me, rinse me, and dry me off was not enjoyable at all.