Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Went to Yu Ping recently, found the the staff seems to be older Asian men.Both times very strong massages Usual price with usual service and ($20-40 depending on enjoyment). One masseur had too many calluses, One masseur with too much touching around the buttocks, had to ask twice to move to different body area.

Where is Yu ping located now?

Just went to Shangrila and had a great massage with the owner Jack (he also has a Chinese name) . I was wondering between George Rodrigo and Patrick who is the “top” one ? PM me if you can give info . Thanks.

What is he name? I mean the owner

Anyone with any updated recommendations for any of the following: Shangrila, Super Men, or 27 Men Spa? I am a fan of Rodrigo, Adam, and Moza respectively in each if that helps gauge but I always like to try someone new and everyone here is full of good advice usually. Haha.

I’m open to other spas but those are my usual favorites for quality/cleanliness/location.

Times Sq Spa and New hero Spa so much better ...both winners.. I am sure most of the other well-known ones covered here are better than Greenhouse. By the way Greenhouse is only Spa I left without tipping as I felt ripped off. AVOID

Interesting how we all such different experiences! Would love to hear more about New Hero.

Times Sq Spa and New hero Spa so much better ...both winners.. I am sure most of the other well-known ones covered here are better than Greenhouse. By the way Greenhouse is only Spa I left without tipping as I felt ripped off. AVOID

Sorry for your disappointing sessions at Greenhouse, Jerry but I have to speak up for one of my favs. We all know YMMV but one of my top picks is there and he can get me aroused like none other. I've tried high rated private masseurs for double the price who can't cum close. It took time to develop our special relationship but well worth it. Greenhouse is clean, quiet with nice sized rooms and conveniently located.

Sorry for your disappointing sessions at Greenhouse, Jerry but I have to speak up for one of my favs. We all know YMMV but one of my top picks is there and he can get me aroused like none other. I've tried high rated private masseurs for double the price who can't cum close. It took time to develop our special relationship but well worth it. Greenhouse is clean, quiet with nice sized rooms and conveniently located.

I am sure greenhouse must have a gem somewhere . I’d love to know who your fav is if you don’t mind sharing a PM with