Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Not sure if this fits but is there anywhere in the city where you can go in and you never know if you will or won’t? Massage or scrub? I had this happen recently and I wasn’t sure but did it anyway and it was hotter not knowing. PM me if anyone gets what I mean and knows a good suggestion. :)

Had an Amazing Massage at Time Square

Men’s Spa with Alvin. He was very Attentive

to details, as my lower back was Killing me, He has great technique and used the right amount of pressure with his Strong hands.

Alvin is cute and Pleasant and knows what

he’s doing. He also did a lot of Stretching

which helped me a lot. Only wish the

Massage was a bit Sensual. But walked out

Of Spa happy. Also did a couple of

Sessions with Mike. He is a wonderful guy,

And a great Masseurs. Will definitely go back.

It’s been some time since I’ve seen Andy at W Men. Had forgotten what an amazing, complete massage session he gives... no part of your body is left wanting for touch. And the man really knows how to do the scalp and feet. Plus, I think he’s been working out. Seems hunkier than I remember last time.

I totally agree EVdude? Andy is a great

Masseurs. I seen him at the Gym the

other day, The Hunk is all Buffed up.

Looking Good.

I totally agree EVdude? Andy is a great

Masseurs. I seen him at the Gym the

other day, The Hunk is all Buffed up.

Looking Good.

Wow! Competition is getting tougher with some of these new younger masseurs who are rising stars. I haven't seen Andy in quite a while. It sounds like he wants to stay in top shape so that he doesn't get booted from his special lair on the 2nd floor. I may have to plan a visit to see him soon. Sounds hotter than ever and always aimed to please.

Went to Yu Ping recently, found the the staff seems to be older Asian men.Both times very strong massages Usual price with usual service and ($20-40 depending on enjoyment). One masseur had too many calluses, One masseur with too much touching around the buttocks, had to ask twice to move to different body area.