Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Anyone have new experiences from Shangrila aside from Jorge, and Rodrigo? Sam I heard doesn't work there anymore and Fabiano is not interactive.

Had a session with Fabiano at the one men spa before (is he a Italian guy ?),legit massages only ,no Happy and no ending

I have the same question ,where does Sam work now ?

I can only assume he is located at Energy Men's Span because his picture is on the Facebook page of either manager/worker saying he is there part-time. I don't think I am able to reveal his name but just go to energy men's spa FB page and check the profiles of the guys that have reviewed it.

Hey guys. Heading to NY tomorrow and have free time in the afternoon for massage and probably scrub. I went to Superman years ago and had Samet which was outstanding. Looking for a great Latin or European recommendation in a men’s spa setting. It looks like 27 Spa may be my best bet. Would love any direction. PM or on thread is great. I don’t get to NY often so I don’t want to make a mistake or miss a great opportunity.

. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. Heading to NY tomorrow and have free time in the afternoon for massage and probably scrub. I went to Superman years ago and had Samet which was outstanding. Looking for a great Latin or European recommendation in a men’s spa setting. It looks like 27 Spa may be my best bet. Would love any direction. PM or on thread is great. I don’t get to NY often so I don’t want to make a mistake or miss a great opportunity.

. Thanks in advance!

@ Super Mens Spa I have consistently great massages from Adam (regardless of what the Forum says about the place; & @ Shangri-la ask for Jorge