Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Guys I m in NYC only for a couple days. I like handsome young muscular asian with short hair and no facial hair. Here’s a list I compiled after reading this thread:

Energy men’s spa: terry, william

Utopia: Ricky

27 men spa: Kerry, Chris, Ryan

Greenhouse: Tony, Daniel

Time square: Alvin

Any other additions?

Time square: Charlie.

I was told that Raphael at a Spa 27 is a trans man.. is this true?

He implied that to me too, but did not let me check it in person. To be honest I thought he was joking. If that was not a joke, he wears a very realistic prosthetic penis that seemed very real on the few close up looks and brushes that I was given.

And his hormone cocktail and workout routine are outstanding!

Guest fm0322
Any spas in nyc that do oral or anal as a HE?

I know the spa owner where I go most frequently on 44th St. He's a good person who wants to provide a service for men and also establish a solid business. Every spa has rules and the rules are conditions of employment for the masseur. If they deviate from the rules, they risk losing their livelihood. I know a few masseurs and they have shared about clients who can't keep their hands to themselves. Clearly the masseurs have no respect for these clients and I am sure it is reflected in the quality of massage.

Finally, this is NYC, going to a spa "hoping for some action" is a waste of money. If you want action, there are other websites to find it. I apologize if this sounds moralistic but it represents exactly how I feel.

I know the spa owner where I go most frequently on 44th St. He's a good person who wants to provide a service for men and also establish a solid business. Every spa has rules and the rules are conditions of employment for the masseur. If they deviate from the rules, they risk losing their livelihood. I know a few masseurs and they have shared about clients who can't keep their hands to themselves. Clearly the masseurs have no respect for these clients and I am sure it is reflected in the quality of massage.

Finally, this is NYC, going to a spa "hoping for some action" is a waste of money. If you want action, there are other websites to find it. I apologize if this sounds moralistic but it represents exactly how I feel.

Obviously masseurs deserve the utmost respect, but technically everyone in this discussion is going to a spa ‘hoping for some action’. Let’s call it what it is.

My math says they massage 4 guys in a day. Work 6 days a week. They take $20 of the massage price and average $40 tip. That’s $240 a day x 6 days is $1440 a week and $5,760 a month. X 12 months that’s ~ $70,000 tax free. Let’s call it the equivalent of a $100,000/year job if someone is taxed. They are “working” 4 hours a day. Waiting another 5-6 for customers killing time on their phone.

The point isn’t to get people to tip less. Just laying out facts that these guys aren’t to feel sorry for. They aren’t licensed. Most are operating without a visa and aren’t paying taxes. It’s not a bad gig.

You got exactly 100% right! On top of this. Lots of them on this board to spectulaion for asking more tip by lots of brand new spa owners! That's why now many new spa is opened. Coz,its so fast cash business!!!

Hi Rollingrock, I think you should try Jimmy

He is a humble, Cute, and honest guy. He is

great in all Aspects, Jimmy can go Strong

If you like and also Interactive. He is on

the Money. I am sure you will walk out happy.

YES !!! he is on "The MONEY" guys! See?? The sign on this poster??? Haha and more ... Read by careful judgenment on this board. U never knew which one is really people like us or hidden advertising! Good luck!

Is there a difinitive list of Manhattan spas on here? Sorry I’ve looked through and am trying to piece things together but would be helpful to keep a running list of spas by area or something?

Still trying to find a new masseur / spa to fill the hole that Robin leaving TSMS has left in my life ? lmk if you have any recs!

Is there a difinitive list of Manhattan spas on here?

I’m sure I’ve missed a few, but here’s the list I know:

New Hero (former Manta)

New Paradise

Hush

Hero (still running?)

Time Square Men

Shangrila

Utopia

Babylon

W Men

Yu Ping

27 Men

Energy Men

Living Fresh

Super Men

The/One

Green House

Hey Men

Why Not

East Men

Rainbow88

Yeh Man

Edited by EVdude

Anyone been to Ariel at utopia recently ? I’ve never tried any feedback on him would appreciate! I’ve read mixed reviews! Thank you !!!

Not recently ,but I had a session with him 1 year ago at Shangrila .

In my experience that sort of things does not happen just based on the spa, but based on building a personal relationship with one of the spa guys.

you know what’s going on in the spas.

hello -

so i know there is a thread on hung dudes here: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/hung-masseurs-nyc.149838/

and there are great suggestions there, i've tried some of them and enjoyed it. but those are all private.

does anyone have recommendations for either huge (8+) or mega (9+) donged guys at any of the spas in NYC? lots of great conversations here about the spas themselves and people's favorite masseurs, but wondered if any of the guys on this thread are at least decent at massage and truly huge hung.