Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I'm not familiar with One Men's Spa, but if you paid $90 for an hour, and didn't get a HE, something's wrong. $25 is usually a bit skimpy, IMHO, but if you didn't get a HE, you got screwed. Under those circumstances, you did the right thing. Did you make your displeasure clear to the masseur or to the management, or to both?

I'd be interested to hear what others, who are familiar with this spa, have to say.

Can someone please advise me. I’m looking for a very light sensual relaxing massage that will leave me happy close to penn station.

I’ve got spinal issues and can’t handle any intense massage or that far of a walk from penn for that matter. PM me any personal experiences. Thanks everyone.

Jose at spa 27 did 50 min back massage without even turning me

For being cut time or asked for tip. U always can complain to Ben there. He will take care of those problems. There is contact number On the back of each doors.

Edited by Alxandra

Can someone please advise me. I’m looking for a very light sensual relaxing massage that will leave me happy close to penn station.

I’ve got spinal issues and can’t handle any intense massage or that far of a walk from penn for that matter. PM me any personal experiences. Thanks everyone.

Can anyone be of assistance?

Any spas in nyc that do oral or anal as a HE?

You really shouldn't post messages of this sort, these are what got the site shut down before. We don't want to lose this forum again!, nor get any spas/masseurs in any "jeopardy by mentioning them in this context...