Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

For me, massage is a luxury and I set aside money to have a session every 3-4 weeks (sometimes more). I prefer men's spas because I like the energy at a place like Shangrila or Utopia. The masseurs I've used are typically men with limited English, may not have the skills to go to college immediately, and do not have a lot of alternatives. While there are many exceptions to what I just wrote, I see masseurs as hard working. When I am treated well (HE or not), I have no reservations giving 100% tip (or more). Using that approach, I tend to stay with the same masseur for a long time and sessions are always 5-star.

I like your post. I fully agree with you

So I just called Time Square Men’s Spa and they said that Robin doesn’t work there anymore. Does anyone know where he is?

I think he’s at New Hero?

I called New Hero and they said that he doesn't work there. The conversation was a bit difficult because of a language barrier so I could have misinterpreted. Anyone know more? Where's Robin?

hi everyone, been reading the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join, thought I would redo my last post.

Returning to NYC after being gone for a couple of years, and am curious about some of the newer spas if some of you could give some advice.

I’m looking for a good deep massage with some sensual aspects. I’m a runner so I especially like to get my glutes & legs worked on. Masseur I like asian/thai, on the older side, someone who knows what they are doing!!!

Private shower is nice too. I used to go to the One Men Spa, how is that place holding up? Is it worth going back to? I mention the private shower because the set up there was always a little cramped. I liked the set up at Living Fresh but found the price was no longer worth it.

Any recommendations would be most welcome!

thanks in advance

Welcome back. Patrick is Thai guy in Shangrila. Highly recommend. Worth the price. Members are always intitled to a free table shower body scrub.

What does Luis look like?

About the same age range as the other masseurs at TSMS, 5'10 or so, smooth toned body. Some facial hair but for the life of me can't remember if it was a mustache goatee/scruff. My massage was on a tuesday about mid afternoon.

About the same age range as the other masseurs at TSMS, 5'10 or so, smooth toned body. Some facial hair but for the life of me can't remember if it was a mustache goatee/scruff. My massage was on a tuesday about mid afternoon.

Is he the one with towel on his head and arms lifted on the website photo?

hi everyone, been reading the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join, thought I would redo my last post.

Returning to NYC after being gone for a couple of years, and am curious about some of the newer spas if some of you could give some advice.

I’m looking for a good deep massage with some sensual aspects. I’m a runner so I especially like to get my glutes & legs worked on. Masseur I like asian/thai, on the older side, someone who knows what they are doing!!!

Private shower is nice too. I used to go to the One Men Spa, how is that place holding up? Is it worth going back to? I mention the private shower because the set up there was always a little cramped. I liked the set up at Living Fresh but found the price was no longer worth it.

Any recommendations would be most welcome!

thanks

I noticed too, with the change to swimwear optional, in the past nudity was required

Has it been the same since coed? They must have lost some revenue so they change it back to separate male and female. Anyone been there recently?

On my recent trip to NYC I stopped in late Friday night to Times Square Men’s Spa. Had a great massage and left feeling relaxed. The masseur actually knew what he was doing. I think his name was Park (or possibly Lane)