Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Probably going to Utopia Tuesday. Does anyone have any suggestions for who there gives a very light sensual massage that will leave me happy?

If you go to Utopia ask for Jerry. He does give a firm Massage upon request. Not only is his massage good he is also a Nice, Caring

And Kind person. I am sure you will be happy.

Just had a great Massage at Time Square

Mens Spa with Jimmy. He is good at

his Job and a Pro at it. Jimmy always

Delivers. Also Sensual at times.Great

Location and Clean Spa. On the way

out I saw some Cute and New faces.

Will definitely go back soon.

Time Square and Shagrila are by far the nicest in NYC. If you like a personal shower go with TSMS. If you prefer body scrubs Shangrila is tops. Both are clean, professionally managed, fairly priced, and have great well trained masseurs.

Are there any Latinos that work at TSMS you’d recommend?

Lots of cute faces! I just had one with Adam, who said he’s half Russian and half Mongolian (for the record) and BIG all over!! Started very strong and ended very relaxing.

Everyone has a good opinion. Can not tell whose wrong or right. I like to talk with them after i built good relationships with my favorite masseurs. Let’s analyze it little bit. 1, it’s not true they didn’t pay taxes. They have to do If want a good life when they retired. The job only short time when they are young. Nobody wants to get massage from old people right? 2, everyone need food . Shelters, transportation that also need money, not free. This is not a simple maths like you did. Spa also has high season and low season. Sometimes no client. Someone figure out they can get 720 for one week. So 1day 100, 1hr only 13 if 8 hrs a day. I don’t think this is good and enough profit for anyone. 3, some people paid tips according to 20%. I think it doesn’t work on this. For example restaurant staff severs many tables and costumers. But masseur only servers a single person. That’s definitely different. 4, most clients want great massage and more extra. Maybe the client could get great experience at the first time. But when they knew the client didn’t pay for extra. They won’t deliver more extra . Remember,no free meals at all. To be a smart man, you want happy, why not make both you and masseurs happy ? But bad service and greedy masseur those excluded in the situation. You could complain and refuse to tip definitely. Anyway treat others well you will be treated well.

This is a very long and thought out response but I don’t understand it.

You suggest these people want to be taxed for retirement?

Thank you! What is up with people on this board rationalizing lower tips by comparison to minimum wage??

I would think we appreciate our masseurs as a more specialized workforce!

i don’t disagree entirely but as many are undocumented to work (either here on student visas or no visa at all), their options for employment are usually restaurants cash only or massage.

I’m not suggesting their service is comparable to a restaurant service but still those are the options for many.

Come on, you can’t just decide to pay someone less because you personally think they make too much money, especially if their personal freedom is at risk. Do you also give shitty tips at an expensive restaurant because you’ve calculated how much their waiter makes on a $300-per-person meal? What if that waiter could go to jail for doing their job?

Jimmy is such a nice guy. And he is not possessive, he introduces me to the other guys at TSMS in case I want some variety.

Jimmy is such a nice guy. And he is not possessive, he introduces me to the other guys at TSMS in case I want some variety.

Does anyone know if this is the same Jimmy from the old JiLi spa on 57th? Was such a nice guy and very skilled. Always ate some minty gum.

hi everyone, been reading the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join, thought I would redo my last post.

Returning to NYC after being gone for a couple of years, and am curious about some of the newer spas if some of you could give some advice.

I’m looking for a good deep massage with some sensual aspects. I’m a runner so I especially like to get my glutes & legs worked on. Masseur I like asian/thai, on the older side, someone who knows what they are doing!!!

Private shower is nice too. I used to go to the One Men Spa, how is that place holding up? Is it worth going back to? I mention the private shower because the set up there was always a little cramped. I liked the set up at Living Fresh but found the price was no longer worth it.

Any recommendations would be most welcome!

thanks in advance

Edited by genf_ge

I went to UTOPIA today after work and went to see Victor. He’s always my go-to at Utopia but while the massage was excellent, it ended up being only 30mins. It was interactive, yeah, but I am a little upset the massage wasn’t a full hour. Anyway, on my way out, at the check out was this other guy— Latino (could be) with an earring (could be a plug?) and I thought I haven’t seen him there before. Would any of you know who he is? Thinking of booking him the next time! Thanks!

I saw Victor a couple weeks and he ended the massage 10 min early. It's BS! I'm not seeing him again.

Sometimes, the best response to a massage that's 10 minutes short is to say nothing and tip less.

Sometimes the best response is to complain to management.

Sometimes the best response is to say, "Hey, what gives?" to the masseur.

I wonder what Ben 3345 did??

hi everyone, been reading the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join, thought I would redo my last post.

Returning to NYC after being gone for a couple of years, and am curious about some of the newer spas if some of you could give some advice.

I’m looking for a good deep massage with some sensual aspects. I’m a runner so I especially like to get my glutes & legs worked on. Masseur I like asian/thai, on the older side, someone who knows what they are doing!!!

Private shower is nice too. I used to go to the One Men Spa, how is that place holding up? Is it worth going back to? I mention the private shower because the set up there was always a little cramped. I liked the set up at Living Fresh but found the price was no longer worth it.

Any recommendations would be most welcome!

thanks in advance

Welcome welcome!! You mention both The One and Living Fresh... and adding Hush, Paradise and Super Men to this class, I personally don’t travel at this level mostly because of price point and the lower sensual to legit ratio (Super Men excluded).

Facilities-wise based on your likes, Times Squares Men’s Spa is newer, well run and has private showers which I really like. You won’t find “older” guys but the choices are predominately Asian, offer a mix of reasonably good tech and sensual sessions. Jimmy is tops and I’ve never had a bad experience there.

On the more seasoned and experienced side, Xiao is the owner of Shangrila and Utopia. Very good technical massage, especially if you tell him deep and with a nice sensual component but you’ll pay more at Shangrila which is really nice and plush, though not as private. Lots of great choices besides Xiao. Likewise for Utopia... Jerry.

Also Tony at Greenhouse is a little more older, and if asked will deliver a strong deep massage and you’ll leave happy.

There are definitely other older Asians who deliver deep but you’re going down market to the likes of East Men, W Men, Yeah Man and Rainbow88, which is more the level I hang at regularly.

Welcome welcome!! You mention both The One and Living Fresh... and adding Hush, Paradise and Super Men to this class, I personally don’t travel at this level mostly because of price point and the lower sensual to legit ratio (Super Men excluded).

Facilities-wise based on your likes, Times Squares Men’s Spa is newer, well run and has private showers which I really like. You won’t find “older” guys but the choices are predominately Asian, offer a mix of reasonably good tech and sensual sessions. Jimmy is tops and I’ve never had a bad experience there.

On the more seasoned and experienced side, Xiao is the owner of Shangrila and Utopia. Very good technical massage, especially if you tell him deep and with a nice sensual component but you’ll pay more at Shangrila which is really nice and plush, though not as private. Lots of great choices besides Xiao. Likewise for Utopia... Jerry.

Also Tony at Greenhouse is a little more older, and if asked will deliver a strong deep massage and you’ll leave happy.

There are definitely other older Asians who deliver deep but you’re going down market to the likes of East Men, W Men, Yeah Man and Rainbow88, which is more the level I hang at regularly.

Thanks much appreciated!!!

Guest fm0322

For me, massage is a luxury and I set aside money to have a session every 3-4 weeks (sometimes more). I prefer men's spas because I like the energy at a place like Shangrila or Utopia. The masseurs I've used are typically men with limited English, may not have the skills to go to college immediately, and do not have a lot of alternatives. While there are many exceptions to what I just wrote, I see masseurs as hard working. When I am treated well (HE or not), I have no reservations giving 100% tip (or more). Using that approach, I tend to stay with the same masseur for a long time and sessions are always 5-star.