Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Does anyone have any experience at Spa 45? It’s on the second floor at 45th and Lexington. I think they have a lot of female therapists but I believe they may also have a male or two. Just trying to understand if it’s worth the visit.

Not sure about this spa, but it’s interesting to hear about experiences at more legit and non men spa places.

Just went to new hero. I hadn’t realised they had changed name from Manta.

Andy gave me a table shower first, then a massage. Technically good, but I was shorted by over 10 minutes, and he tried to upsell.

Also frankly I wasn’t attracted to him.

So basically, same as old Manta. Won’t go again.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

Just went to new hero. I hadn’t realised they had changed name from Manta.

Andy gave me a table shower first, then a massage. Technically good, but I was shorted by over 10 minutes, and he tried to upsell.

Also frankly I wasn’t attracted to him.

So basically, same as old Manta. Won’t go again.

Andy should get a warning from management or even fired. Upselling was common I hear at the old Manta and others in city.

Anybody have any comparable masseurs to Andy from W Men? More so the experience but also body type (race irrelevant). Feel free to PM me.

A bit of a stretch, and I expect others to disagree, but (for me), Leo at East Men Spa and Andy are often similar experiences... though I much prefer Andy’s private lair over the down trodden EMS facilities.

If that is Raphael in the picture then I definitely want to book an appointment with him ASAP. Please PM me if you have had an experience with him, would love to confirm that the photo is actually him and also how his massage skills are. Thanks in advance!