Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Just had 60-min from Fabiano, my first time at Shangrila. Damn, he’s sexy. No extras and I was really disappointed because I had surmised (incorrectly as it turns out) based on this forum that Shangrila was all fun all the time. Anyone have any different experience with Fabiano? Now I’m obsessing...

Just had 60-min from Fabiano, my first time at Shangrila. Damn, he’s sexy. No extras and I was really disappointed because I had surmised (incorrectly as it turns out) based on this forum that Shangrila was all fun all the time. Anyone have any different experience with Fabiano? Now I’m obsessing...

How’s him ? How much you tip him?

Not even an HE?

Yes, Utopia is $20 cheaper than Shangrila for a 60 minute massage, but management prefers not to send masseurs to two sites. So if you want to see Jorge, you'll have to go to Shangrila.

I saw him there, and it was an excellent massage. As I said here before, he massaged muscles didn't know I had! He goes VERY deep. His English is limited, so don't expect conversation.

Nice looking guy; HE, but I would not expect more. I was very surprised to read that Fabiano at Shangrila didn't provide a HE, as I thought that's standard everywhere.

Management frowns on "extras," and I would not really expect them at Utopia or Shangrila.

If you get a bonus, either keep it to yourself or put it in a PM, as management reads these threads.

idk how he is now. Whether he is the same or slimmed back down.

Kenzo is in better shape than ever. He works that body very well. Whether he is clean shaven or sporting facial hair, he performs an invigorating message and will have you leaving with a smile on your face.

Kenzo is in better shape than ever. He works that body very well. Whether he is clean shaven or sporting facial hair, he performs an invigorating message and will have you leaving with a smile on your face.

Where is he located in the city?