Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

HAs anyone had Raphael at 27 men’s spa? Thoughts ? Know there are a few new guys working and wanted to get opinions !

Rafael is a Latino and Italian mixed. Black curly hair. Two big ear rings.

Except the same skill with other in 27 He can do sport massage. Which comes from his boxer team trainer.

He is strong. Big muscles.

Only thing is that he is short. about 5’8’’

HAs anyone had Raphael at 27 men’s spa? Thoughts ? Know there are a few new guys working and wanted to get opinions !

Except the same skill with other in 27 He can do sport massage. Which comes from his boxer team trainer.

Agreed, saw him on the way out after being told on the phone he wasn't working. Much shorter than I pictured from the photo on that Facebook link on page 65 of this thread. Was told on the phone to try Mark with equal muscles to Rafael. Mark has none. Young, cute, fit and aroused like Mike, but not muscular

Agreed, saw him on the way out after being told on the phone he wasn't working. Much shorter than I pictured from the photo on that Facebook link on page 65 of this thread. Was told on the phone to try Mark with equal muscles to Rafael. Mark has none. Young, cute, fit and aroused like Mike, but not muscular

How would rate 27 men’s spa? Nice and clean like shangrila or cheap. Thanks

The main "lobby" is ok and the rooms are nice, although quite a bit of outside noise came through. The bathroom is a wreck and building probably needs to be condemned. Shangrila is significantly nicer (but also more $$$).

Does this guy actually work at Spa 27?!

He was in a sweatshirt when I left so didn't see his body but I was pretty sure that was the same guy. Again much smaller in stature than that photo makes him seem and no idea if he is still that ripped, but if I go back and try will report