Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Did any early morning driveby to Babylon. I like 24/7 availability. Hadn’t been there since a horrible session with Dylan after August had left. Jacky (?) was working. For a short, skinny Asian, he delivered an amazingly strong massage. It lacked an elevated level of sensuality but the new table shower was very enjoyable.

Energy men spa

Grand Opening !!!

Seasonal Special Offer ???

M4M Body Work

40% off

Waxing / Trimming and Shaving

We do have regular Shower Room body scrub .facial .

www.energymenspa.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Call or text for appointment

Tel. 646 552 3935

265 west 23 st, New York, Ny 10011

( Btw 7 th & 8 th ave ) close by 8 th Ave

Open 10:00 am - 2:00 am

They are just send me ad . Ready to try this afternoon

Energy men spa

Grand Opening !!!

M4M Body Work

40% off

www.energymenspa.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Tel. 646 552 3935

Energy men spa

Grand Opening !!!

M4M Body Work

40% off

www.energymenspa.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Tel. 646 552 3935

HAS anyone gone ? Any recommendations?

Energy men spa

Grand Opening !!!

M4M Body Work

40% off

www.energymenspa.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Tel. 646 552 3935

HAS anyone gone ? Any recommendations?

I went to Shangrila and had Ben. I was put in the massage room near the reception area that has a window. Felt uncomfortable getting naked and getting a massage not knowing who could be peering in. And during the massage there was crazy street noise. I think the curtain they have up must be covering a window that looks onto the street. Ben was nice enough and the massage was decent, but i don’t think i will go back unless there are a ton of rave reviews about a specific masseur there. Too many strikes after my first visit.

What does Ben look like?

I went to Shangrila and had Ben. I was put in the massage room near the reception area that has a window. Felt uncomfortable getting naked and getting a massage not knowing who could be peering in. And during the massage there was crazy street noise. I think the curtain they have up must be covering a window that looks onto the street. Ben was nice enough and the massage was decent, but i don’t think i will go back unless there are a ton of rave reviews about a specific masseur there. Too many strikes after my first visit.

What does Ben look like?

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove of useful info in one place. But after going through much of it over a few weeks, I began to find the new postings a bit confusing because they would jump around between one spa and another. It would be nice if there were some way to have threads for the most popular spas in one forum so they are always visible on the first page or have a fixed section on top of this forum where the individual spa threads are always on top.

It seems that the major spas discussed have been in alphabetical order so as not to show any preference:

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Super Men

Utopia

W Man

Yu Ping

ENERGY MEN SPA

I texted Hero to try it out today. Initially asked for 6 then 4:30. Each reply “ok” so I assume he’s available whenever i come. So I’m on my way at 5:30 and they call me very rude and hang up on me. Why would I come now knowing they will be angry at me when I walk in.

Place is going down hill.

Try Energy men spa ,they made me feel welcome

Any new masseurs in Super Men's? I heard Samet and Louis are not there any more. They were the only ones I really went for there. I've been going to 27 Men's spa more recently. Tried Yura, Ahmed, Italo already. Any new suggestions appreciated.

For new faces Try energy men spa on 23rd St &8th ,I can’t believe that I’m promoting Energy men spa,

Guest fm0322

Energy Men Spa? New place on 23rd St across from Chelsea Cinema. Names like Babylon, Paradise, Utopia, Shangrila make sense. Early on, when there were no man spas, "Why Not" was a cute play on words. Times Square, 27, East (side) denote a location. But names like Yeah, Living Fresh, Energy, make no sense to me. But alas, being a massage junkie, I can overlook any shortcoming if I get pretty spectacular service.

What's the experience like in Energy men spa? Facility? The type of guys?

Got 2 massages there,they charge $66/Hr massage with the free Vichy shower ,private rooms and different Asian guys .Indonisia guy ,Thai guy and Chinese guy ,great location above the C&E train .They posted pics on Yelp you can check it out

Went to Babylon last week, Dylan asked me to try Jaki (fit/twink Chinese man about 28ish). Jaki gave me a good massage, but got confused which lotion to use on certain parts, let's just say the start of my HE was painful due to the peppermint in the lotion. I asked Jaki to get Dylan to explain to him which lotion to use. Otherwise his service was worth visiting again. Jaki, is very shy, didn't say much. I asked Jaki about table shower, his anser was, " not trained yet".....

Energy men spa

Grand Opening !!!

M4M Body Work

40% off

www.energymenspa.com

Walk-in Warmly Welcome

Tel. 646 552 3935

The SPA's website is a direct copy "boilerplate" sample template another version of Manta Spa....

Went to Babylon last week, Dylan asked me to try Jaki (fit/twink Chinese man about 28ish). Jaki gave me a good massage, but got confused which lotion to use on certain parts, let's just say the start of my HE was painful due to the peppermint in the lotion. I asked Jaki to get Dylan to explain to him which lotion to use. Otherwise his service was worth visiting again. Jaki, is very shy, didn't say much. I asked Jaki about table shower, his anser was, " not trained yet".....

Oh my! That burning peppermint feeling at the nozzle head does not make for a happy beginning to a hopeful happy ending. I give you credit for enduring. I would have jumped off that table and negotiated a discount. You can't mess with my junk! Jaki needs some additional training. Seems as if Dylan used you as a guinea pig. I've been staying away from Babylon. So many others to choose from now.