Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Guest fm0322
I just came out of Shangrila . This was my first time and I was welcomed in by a very polite Thai guy I can’t remember his name maybe Patrick ? Anyway he was bringing me into a room next to the waiting area when I saw a well built taller than average Chinese guy called William. I couldn’t help myself and asked the Thai guy if I could switch and he very nicely obliged. Well that was a mistake . The massage was way too soft even though I told him he could be more aggressive . William was very nice and polite and he does give a decent technical soft massage but he lacks all the sensual relaxing elements I expected . He was just nice and cute but nothing else . Very disappointing from a guy that looks so athletic and strong . I even extended the massage to 90 minutes to give him a chance. Next time I’ll try someone else for sure . On my way out I paid Xiao who is also running utopia . By the way this spa is beautiful and clean . Very nice place. I got the membership of course . I guess I expected more . After all it did cost me 200$ by the time I was done .

I have seen Patrick and was very satisfied with his massage. I don't know William but I do know the spa. Shangrila is super clean and well worth the price. I don't now what you are looking for but I would encourage you to visit again.

had both william and jorge. both had their charms. jorge is fantastic. pm me for details. i'm curious about sam. anyone?

I had Sam a few weeks ago at Shangrila--he's very hot and sweet and he does the sensual elements well but his deep tissue technique is not great. He is well above average in other ways...

I went to Shangrila and had Ben. I was put in the massage room near the reception area that has a window. Felt uncomfortable getting naked and getting a massage not knowing who could be peering in. And during the massage there was crazy street noise. I think the curtain they have up must be covering a window that looks onto the street. Ben was nice enough and the massage was decent, but i don’t think i will go back unless there are a ton of rave reviews about a specific masseur there. Too many strikes after my first visit.

You should contact the management at Shangrila, either Mark or Jack, with your complaints and concerns. Client satisfaction is VERY important to them, and they are honest, sincere, and ethical in everything they do. You will definitely get a response from them.

I went to Shangrila and had Ben. I was put in the massage room near the reception area that has a window. Felt uncomfortable getting naked and getting a massage not knowing who could be peering in. And during the massage there was crazy street noise.

Yes, those front rooms off the reception area are my only complaint about Shangrila. It’s a double noise problem... street noise and reception noise. Plus I personally don’t like walking through reception in a towel or robe to get to the table shower. I now specifically ask for a room nearer to the table shower room. If one Is not available, I book for a different time.